Search results

1. H

Off Topic Toronto Sportsmen Show👎👎👎

Both the toronto fishing show and sportmans shows have been duds for years and years IMHO. The Future is a combination of fishing swaps and shows like the one at woodstock 2 weeks ago, the ancaster hamilton bassmasters swap this past sunday and the greatest of all the up coming Cancast...
  2. H

Aylmer Fishing and Hunting show

HI All fyi I just signed up for 3 tables. You might have seen me at some of the other swaps if you're a swap regular. I have tons of new and used mostly salmon and walleye trolling stuff. Not exactly sure what i'm bringing to this swap yet but my tables will be full i promise you :) This...
  3. H

Hastings perch June 15th

Could it be that Hastings is alive again ??????? I can only dream of the good old days For those that experienced it back must be 10 years ago now i've lost count but it was epic
  4. H

Off Topic What’s in your boat toolbox?

A set of jumper cables is a must imho. I rescued a guy who had a dead battery with them once. he was in front of the Sandhills at like 5 pm one day. I think I was the only other boat out there it seemed. He called on the radio and I was the only boat that showed up
  5. H

London ice fishing show and used tackle swap Sunday dec 11 10 am to 2 pm

See classified section for more details
  6. H

Off Topic 8/23/2022

good discussion . Todays wind is from the north so there shouldn't be any residual waves to deal with and tues morning looks NNW . I like windfinder will have to wait for the 7 pm update
  7. H

Off Topic 8/23/2022

Yes myself and another buddy (2 boats) are planning to head out of burwell for the first time this year. We were busy chasing salmon on Lake O that's our excuse. Really excited to hopefully fill the cooler hope the storms haven't turned them off tbd
  8. H

Worm harness issues

FYI I have been tying my own with 20 lb seaguar fluorocarbon for 15 years and no issues. I used 20 lb initially for pike and the 20 lb holds up pretty well to pike as well. Once it gets a little fraid from a pike I retie
  9. H

July 7 bronte / fisherman’s pier.

Ooops sorry that is my boat. The other day I was in my buddies 21’ polarkraft
  10. H

Yes lots of floating stringy algae out there that would get on your lines
  11. H

21’ smokercraft millentia with a radar arch. Quite distinctive
  12. H

Hey were u the nice islander out there
  13. H

Fished the morning dawn to 11 am. 7 for 12 only one shaker rest mid to high teens. Meat strips and white spoon were the ticket only one bite on the flasher fly which is weird. Lots of bait and hooks 80-130 fow 2.5 sog. Going again tomorrow hopefully
  14. EF39EB42-AA34-45F7-89DE-03E46E280989.png

EF39EB42-AA34-45F7-89DE-03E46E280989.png

15. 5DE9E71C-978D-4CAD-B9FA-C10C36536D1D.png

5DE9E71C-978D-4CAD-B9FA-C10C36536D1D.png

16. DB55C5B3-EF00-4C3A-BA0E-1284196F712C.png

DB55C5B3-EF00-4C3A-BA0E-1284196F712C.png

17. H

Salmon

The bite usually dies off at 9:30 -10 am
  18. H

Hamilton Bassmasters Swap Meet

I'm sooooo excited for the swap. its huge and there are always awesome deals to be had All just to wet your swap appetite I have 2 tables at the swap and I'm taking about 20 rigger and dipsy rods, 3 special mate boxes full of various crankbaits/spoons and 1 special mate box full of...
  19. H

Trolling reel size

Coldwater 203d linecounters are great, way cheaper and i think they look sexy. I also have tekota 600's and the coldwaters are more then fine. I use the 203d size for the riggers for both salmon and wallleye. i put on 50 lb power pro and you get a ton of line on there i'm not worried of...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks