Search results

1. crappiequeen

Fishing Report Port Glasgow Live Aug 1

After turning back yesterday due to higher than projected waves, @Mickey Finn and I decided to go out again. Had our first fish hit before setting the third line and our second five minutes later. So far, two in the box and two thrown back. Still waiting for the elusive bow!
  2. crappiequeen

Fishing Report Port Glasgow July 10 Live Report

@Mickey Finn and I headed out this morning. Marking lots, just landed a 30” walleye in 59 feet on Pink Panties. Still in search for a bow.
  3. crappiequeen

Fall Fishing In Kearney

Guys….We are at a cottage in Kearney Ontario & I was wondering if anybody is familiar with where & what to use on the Magnetawan River at this time of the year? Any help would be much appreciated…Thanks
  4. crappiequeen

Fishing Report Live Report Port Glasgow July 4

Fishing with @Mickey Finn and the oldest daughter. First walleye after 15 minutes gives us hope for a good day!
  5. crappiequeen

Fishing Report Live Report - Port Glasgow June 24

Beautiful morning on Lake Erie! And the fishing has started out with a bang! Two nice bows in the box, both on cheaters on the riggers. Copper back Michigan stinger and greasy chicken wing. Marks are incredible!
  6. crappiequeen

Off Topic Fish Tale

One of our rainbows from today…. I may frame this for our basement.
  7. crappiequeen

Port Glasgow Aug 24

@Mickey Finn took me out for a nice day of fishing today. It was a beautiful day; there was a little breeze to keep the bugs off and keep things a little cooler. We went 3/4 for bows and caught 11 walleye. The lost bow was on the cheater, as we got the walleye from the downline in the boat...
  8. crappiequeen

Fishing Report Live report - Port Franks June 1

Beautiful day out here, two salmon in the box so far. Both caught around 60 feet on the cheater. Michigan stinger copper back spoon. Hopefully more to come with pictures!
  9. crappiequeen

Fishing Report Port Glasgow Live Report August 22

Beautiful morning to be on the pond with @Mickey Finn. As I was trying to post this, had our first walleye hit on the dipsy, 67 fow, Blue and chrome Ripplin redfin
  10. crappiequeen

Off Topic Fishing tomorrow??

@Mickey Finn promised to take me out fishing tomorrow but the weather is changing hourly.... recommendations??
  11. crappiequeen

Fishing Report Port Glasgow Aug 8

@Mickey Finn and I took my brother out fishing today. Got a big walleye early on but released it so it could forth and spawn the next generation. Then nothing. My brother got hungry and pulled not one, but TWO bananas out of his cooler bag. @Mickey Finn and I just stared at him for a...
  12. crappiequeen

Fishing Report Port Glasgow Live 7/31

Beautiful conditions this afternoon for @Mickey Finn to take my sister and I fishing. So far, two walleye and a silver bass in the livewell. 68-71 fow, caught on dipsy, lead core and rigger.
  13. crappiequeen

Fishing Report Port Glasgow July 25

While everyone else was boating great numbers, we were losing everything that stopped in for a visit. Finally boated our first walleye and the day took a turn for the better (until the lead core snapped). Final count: 2 bows, 3 walleye and a silver bass. Only got one on the lead core, most...
  14. crappiequeen

Fishing Report Port Glasgow July 4

@Mickey Finn and I went out this afternoon for a late day fish and caught two nice walleye. Thought we had a big bow while on our way in but it turned out to be a 13 lb farm animal. What a disappointment
  15. crappiequeen

Fishing Report Live Report - Port Glasgow June 30

Beautiful day out here with @Mickey Finn, just enough breeze to keep the bugs off. New line, new lead core, new lures, new dipsys courtesy of @stomp ; we’re ready to fish!
  16. crappiequeen

Fishing Report Live fishing report - Port Glasgow June 20th

Hot, sunny, very buggy! Fishing with @MickeyFinn. First line went in the water at 7:50, first fish in the boat at 8:07. Nice bow. Next hit came before lines were reset. Grabbed the rod, but it snapped before I could do much but watch the poor rainbow jump with five colours of lead core...
  17. crappiequeen

Fishing Report Port Glasgow

Great day out there today with @Mickey Finn ! Went 6 for 8, three bows, three walleye. First bow was over 10, second two came at the same time and we managed to get both in. This time, I allowed the camera to come out and play. I am also including a picture of my boots from a few weeks ago...
  18. crappiequeen

Off Topic Searching for salmon

@Mickey Finn is taking me fishing this weekend but we’re not sure where to go. Anyone know where there is some good salmon and/or rainbow fishing right now? Lake Ontario or Lake Huron, Thanks!
  19. crappiequeen

Fishing Report Glasgow July 12

@Mickey Finn took me out to Port Glasgow today; we started fishing around 11 am. We caught nine walleye and two bows, and lost a few bows. Most were caught on an old beat-up blue and chrome ripplin redfin (lead core, five colours), but we caught a few on a dolphin NK (down line, 40 feet) and a...
  20. crappiequeen

Fishing Report Pigeon Lake Muskie

@Mickey Finn and I took our nephew out for a muskie troll in Gannon Narrows while the barometer was falling. He caught a 30 inch muskie which decided not to stick around for a photo after the lure was removed. The second hit was good, but only stayed on for a few head shakes. Third time was a...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks