Search results

1. B

looking for trailer tires

can someone recommend a place in st.thomas london area to pick up some trailer tires. No luck at canadian tire or peavy mart in st.thomas
  2. B

port bruce help

just wondering what depth we should start in......any help appreciated
  3. B

imagine this at blast off

tough to beat him to the "spot".....fast forward to 4:10...
  4. B

sarnia\st.clair river tips

heading down to sarnia on wednesday to fish the river. heard there maybe a walleye or 2 around. I have never fished it just wondering what works. We will be fishing on the water,so trolling or jigging? What size jig head 1/2 oz,3/4? tipped or not tipped? any tips would be great. thanks
  5. B

bruce info

heading out from bruce this afternoon,i know things were good on the weekend but have heard nothing this week just looking for general info in depth and bait depth. thanks
  6. B

has anyone been fishing glasgow lately

want to head out after lunch today just wondering if anyone has heard anything about glasgow,mostly depth of water and depth to run baits,thanks
  7. B

inner bay monday advice

thinking of going out tomorrow from the park. just wonering if here is any bass or pike close by or even perch. thanks
  8. B

Fishing Report inner bay today

sorry for the ignorance but what would the inner bay be like today,the wife does not like to be bounced around at all. thanks
  9. B

late report for tuesday july11 port bruce

we headed out tuesday morning around 830 went out and starting fishing in 45 fow. we trolled at 2.7mph we ended up with 11 walleyes largest being close to 10lbs,one maybe 4,the the rest were in the 1-2 lb. range. Also caught several silver bass. Tried for some perch mid day but could not find...
  10. B

St.Thomas TSC store....fishing sale

heads up to all TSC has all their fishing and marine equipment at 50% or more off. Good selection of baits,tackle,line. Some stuff is actually marked well below 50 percent off.Just grabbed a bunch of lures at 50 percent or more off,rapalas,jitterbugs,spinnerbaits,matsu lures,lots of plastics...
  11. B

what could i expect wave wise on the bay tomorrow morning?

want to take my kid out tomorrow just wondering what to expect wave wise with the winds out of the west tomorrow. Will be heading out from PP. thanks
  12. B

pfd question

I have an Oniell pfd that has a USCG approval but not canadian,will I get fined for this if the opp look for the approval?
  13. B

hows the bay looking today

thinking of heading out just wondering what the lake is like? thanks
  14. B

going out tomorrow morning first time

it will be my first time in years going out on erie for walleye tomorrow,me and a buddy and our 2 young boys just asking for a little advice Bruce or Glasgow? Also a few bait suggestions would be welcomed. I have dipseys,pink ladies,but no riggers. Years ago we use to flat line with deep diving...
  15. B

where to launch from in port bruce

been about 10 years or more since I have been out at bruce but thinking going this afternoon,where is a good place to launch. thanks
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks