Search results

1. B

seeking salmon

it can rain all it wants,the fact is the numbers returning to rivers on huron are way down and have been for a few years. the hatchery guys are not sure why as they have been stocking the same numbers with fewer fish returning. there seems to be a belief among some members the lower returning...
  2. B

Boat Pulling $ Up North

personally I am done with the 407 the rates are just crazy. The last time I used it was for an ice fishing 28 bucks one way with no trailer. I now use a mapped out route from London that takes about 15 minutes longer and thats only if you dont hung up in traffic on the 401 or 400. I get on the...
  3. B

The circus has started...

exactly why I wait til mid october to hit the rivers even then still many lugans still around.
  4. B

Marten River Lodge

I was looking at that place,just wondering if the cabins are spread out for some privacy and come with own fire place\? Also are the cabins pet friendly?
  5. B

Off Topic Nippissing west arm

my dad just sold his farm in Lavigne ,it was on duck creek. I have fished that area alot the last 20 years. The pike love spinnerbaits and xraps. The walleye were mostly caught on worm harnesses ,jigs or j7 rapalas. The bridge area by Lakair has always been good to us.
  6. B

Off Topic Battery drill auger question

I just got back from nipissing although I went through an operator I took my dewalt 20v 5ah drill and clam plate with a 6 inch auger. I had no problem drilling through 30" of ice in a mere few seconds and drilled 20 plus holes and the battery was still fully charged. I will never go back to a...
  7. B

Off Topic Survival Suit

Check your local Canadian Tire either in person or on line. I picked up Salus survival suit on clearance for 99 bucks from Dundas east in London back in May.
  8. B

Plunking local rivers

I was up last week niner bayfield and maitland. Plenty of fish in niner and bayfield. The maitland was still too mighty to get close enough to fish it. I am sure it is the same. The guys fishing the mouth were into a few fish also.
  9. B

Off Topic Boats being stolen - how do you secure yours?

It is not my dog it is from Huntsvillle. There is posters up all over Restoule. The owner is very heart broken.
  10. B

I just left Restoule yesterday. Keep an eye out for Rosie a missing golden retriever. We spent friday looking for her drove down sand lake road to sand lake but no luck.
  11. B

2 coupler locks and a wheel boot ,my buddy uses a coupler lock and puts it up on jacks and removes the wheels
  12. B

What is your go to bug repellant?

100 deet have to get in US https://www.rei.com/product/799529/sawyer-jungle-juice-100-insect-repellent-98-percent-deet-25-fl-oz
  13. B

looking for trailer tires

can someone recommend a place in st.thomas london area to pick up some trailer tires. No luck at canadian tire or peavy mart in st.thomas
  14. B

Fish finder installer needed

the guy at North Erie marina in Port Bruce did my Helix 7 2 years ago and did great job and very resonable
  15. B

New outboard, Yamaha or Suzuki

I have a 70 hp johnson(suzuki) for 10 years and it has been flawless, do your research you will find suzuki rates amongst the best . Over in other areas of the world such as Austrailia they are the most popular outboard.
  16. B

port bruce help

we went from 33 ft to 54 and back ....1 hit
  17. B

port bruce help

lots of bugs out here no fish
  18. B

port bruce help

just wondering what depth we should start in......any help appreciated
  19. B

imagine this at blast off

tough to beat him to the "spot".....fast forward to 4:10...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks