Search results

1. W

Fishing Report Late Fishing Report. Port Burpwell- 0ct. 2-23.

Made the short-trek from Burlington to Port Burwell today for one LAST-kick of the can! Was a beautiful sunny morning to be on the water with a good friend of mine who retired when I did that's why I like to fish now on the Weekdays. Left Big Otter at 6;45 AM. went straight out to 40 FT. of...
  2. W

Fishing Report Port Burwell- Aug. 10th. Morning Report.

Well made the short trek today from Burlington to Burwell with a good friend of mine from work. Now that we are both retired we could do a little fishing and catch up on our lives. Lake Erie did not disappoint! We started in 59ft of water due south of the port and had lines in at 7:30 a.m. We...
  3. W

Leamington?

Has anyone been fishing out of Leamington yet. I heard of some good catches starting to show up down that way. Thanks Walleyeman.
  4. W

Off Topic Cooking-Oil for Deep-Fryer.

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! Was just wondering what type of oil preference everyone uses in their Deep-Fryer. Was about to clean it and just thought I would ask for any suggestions on what to use. I presently am using Sunflower-oil but wanted to know if this is the right product. Thanks...
  5. W

Off Topic Navigloo Winter Storage System.

Hello everyone. Does anyone on this site/ forum have and use this shelter. Was thinking of purchasing one for my 19ft. Lund and thought I would ask here first before buying! Your thoughts and opinions would be appreciated. Thanks guys- Walleyeman.
  6. W

Off Topic N.E.M.?

Hello and Good Morning to everyone. Is Greg and Sams Launch still located where it has always been or did they re-locate? Thanks for your feed-back. Walleyeman. Heading down Wed. if the weather is kind! I haven't been to Port Bruce in 3-Yrs.
  7. W

Off Topic Rumour or Truth?

People we know in Leamington were telling us they were told that the Marina in Leamington was only letting LOCAL people launch there. Is this True or False? I personally don't believe this! Just thought I would ask here if anyone would of heard of this. Thanks Walleyeman.
  8. W

Off Topic Different-address-in one vehicle?

Hey Guys- Was just wondering if 2-people from different addresss can travel in the same vehicle to go fishing on a vacation. Thoughts? Thanks Walleyeman.
  9. W

Off Topic Wax's/Polishes for an Aluminum Boat.

Hey Guys- Just curious as what to use on my Lund aluminum boat. Any suggestions please. Thanks and stay safe. Walleyeman.
  10. W

Off Topic Skeg Repairs.

Hello everyone. A good friend of mine was backing his boat into the driveway and accidently hit the wall beside his garage door. He chipped the tip right off from his Skeg. About 2-inchs of it. Ouch!! Question is- Is there a reputable Prop/Lower-Unit shop around that can possibly fix this...
  11. W

Off Topic Scout Boats!

Anyone here know much about these boats? I have heard good things about them! Your thoughts and opinions would be of great importance. Thanks a lot - Walleyeman.
  12. W

Hook-Size Recommendations for Perch.

Hey guys- I am perch fishing on Thurs. out of Prt. Burwell. Whats the best size of hook needed for our Perch Rigs with I guess also size of minnows they are using. Thanks for any suggestions- Walleyeman.
  13. W

3-Bank Chargers!

Hi Guys! I was told by a couple of people to hook up your charger to a 120-volt outlet and leave the charger on all winter long during storage. The question of concern is -if I do this will it or could this potentially fry my batteries! I had the Dual-Pro 3-Bank installed on my boat last year...
  14. W

Prt.-Bruce- Perch!

Has anyone been out fishing for perch out of Bruce! If so- Where abouts and how deep of water! Thanks for any feedback- Walleyeman!
  15. W

Sunglasses?

Hi guys- Just wanted to ask everyone on suggestions on whats a good brand of sunglasses for the water ! Something that really cuts out the Bright Sunshine! Thanks Walleyeman.
  16. W

Minnows? at Burwell!

Hi Greg- Will you have minnows at your place Tues. morning! Thanks Walleyeman.
  17. W

Prt. Maitland?

Has anybody been out fishing Prt. Maitland yet for Walleye! If so any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks Walleyeman.
  18. W

Track-System!

Hey guys- I have a 1900 Lund-Tyee and would like some opinions on various Tracks for set-up of rod-holders riggers ect... I am leaning towards the Cannons or should I go with Berts! This is my first kick of the can and would appreciate your thoughts! Thanks Walleyeman!
  19. W

Boat\Marine-Insurance.

Hey Guys- A good friend of mine at work just recently purchased a Lund 19ft. Tyee at the T.O. Boat Show and is now looking\ shopping \ around for insurance on the package! What should he be looking for- from who and the likes of it all? Suggestions? Thanks Walleyeman!
  20. W

Kicker Motors!

I am interested in purchasing a kicker motor for a 19ft. Lund Tyee. Could I ask everyone what size I would need to troll lures and harnesses at around 1.5- 1.7 m.p.h.! I am looking at buying a 9.8 Tohatsu. Is this to Big?- Thoughts please! Thanks Walleyeman.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks