Search results

1. SpennyFish

St Clair musky guide

Does anyone have any good recommendations for a musky guide out of LSC, thinking of going within the next couple of weeks. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
  2. SpennyFish

Niagara River Musky

I have been trying to locate information on the upper Niagara river musky fishery, and my results have been scarce. I have never been down to fish Niagara river before, but I think I may make the trip down this weekend for the musky opener. If anyone as any tips, or helpful advice about locating...
  3. SpennyFish

May 25th inner bay musky

Well, it was calling for a beautiful morning this morning and the forecast didn't lie. Sunny, warm and minimal wind. Started fishing out front of port Rowan when this hawg hit! Didn't measure or weigh it just wanted a quick picture then toss her back! This is the very fist Muskie we've ever got...
  4. SpennyFish

Big Fish Friday

Too nice of a day to pass up today so loaded up the boat and headed out into the inner bay for some pike action, and we were far from disappointed! Ended up getting 3 fish in 3 hours and 1 absolute MULE and my new personal best pike... What a fight!
  5. SpennyFish

Bass Tournament?

Hey, just wondering if anyone knows if there are any more tourneys on the bay this year? Thanks
  6. SpennyFish

June 26th Smallies

Went out from 4:30 till 9:00 on Wednesday the 26th fished ec6 for about 3 hrs and got about 15-20 with some pretty good size ones! instead of just getting pictures I had my GoPro and got some alright footage! you can check it out at feel free to check out my other videos and subscribe. Thanks...
  7. SpennyFish

Pike tournament

I would just like to thank the boys that put on the pike tournament on May 4 and 11th. Me and my buddy were the youngest team there and had an awesome time! Just a blast, thanks for putting it on and doing all the work! Means a lot. Spennyfish
  8. SpennyFish

Pre-Spawn Pike

Hey guys, I'm new to this page and i was just wondering if anyone has been back in the marshes and know if they pike have spawned yet? Unfortunately the water temp seems to be a little high for some pre-spawn action. Thanks All.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks