Search results

1. Mike Kunkel

Brantford Ducks Unlimited Dinner

It is disappointing that DU Canada won't even share links to the petition and proposed legislation. Not a penny to do that. They wouldn't have to say they support it either way. Just getting the info out to the membership as Barnsaw said.
  2. Mike Kunkel

Norfolk Delta Waterfowl Banquet

Thanks to all who attended and supported us at the Norfolk Delta Waterfowl Banquet!!
  3. Mike Kunkel

Hello Fishstalker. The cost is $75 per person, $50 for under attendees under 16 years of age. It includes a Delta Waterfowl Membership/ magazines etc.
  4. Mike Kunkel

Norfolk Delta Waterfowl is holding it's 16th annual fund raising banquet on June 15th at the Port Dover Community Center. There is a limited # of tickets left for this event. There are many great raffles including a waterfowl package that includes decoys, shotgun, jon boat, trailer, fastgrass...
  5. Mike Kunkel

Delta Waterfowl Great Lakes Initiative

Mr. Katchin. Delta HAS requested consideration for a tundra swan season in the western...
  6. Mike Kunkel

Delta Waterfowl Great Lakes Initiative

Please have a look at the great things Delta is doing in our area.
  7. Mike Kunkel

Fly in fishing trip

We have been using www.aircochrane.com for the last 10 years. Nice cabins and AMAZING fishing.
  8. Mike Kunkel

Camo Day - Saturday, September 13th

Reminder that Camo Day is this Saturday!
  9. Mike Kunkel

Delta Waterfowl Banquet

A BIG THANK YOU to all that attended and supported the banquet on Saturday night. By all accounts it was successful. Get your tickets early next year!
  10. Mike Kunkel

Delta Waterfowl Banquet

SOLD OUT!
  11. Mike Kunkel

Delta Waterfowl Banquet

SOLD OUT 10th Anniversary Norfolk Delta Waterfowl fundraising banquet tickets are now on sale . The event is being held June 14 th 2014 at the Vittoria Community Center. Tickets are $100.00 per couple, $75 for a single. Prime Rib and Roasted Chicken Dinner For Tickets- Contact Mike...
  12. Mike Kunkel

Unit hours on Fridays

Looking forward to seeing you down there Dan.
  13. Mike Kunkel

Unit hours on Fridays

I will be using the Unit more often now that Fridays hunt is extended. Much easier to take friends out on a Friday afternoon for a hunt than to convince their wives to have them away for a Saturday. I am a sustaining member but my pals are not. I believe it would have been irresponsible not to...
  14. Mike Kunkel

Little Bay/Booth's Harbour

Come fall you'll see the signs. You can hunt outside of the postings but they are quite a ways out, open water stuff.
  15. Mike Kunkel

Little Bay/Booth's Harbour

That area is Turkey Point Company and a few other private clubs. You'll see the signs in the fall. Definitely no trespassing.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks