Search results

1. R

Off Topic Perch Hastings

Have the perch vacated Hastings now, I haven’t seen any reports on any catches. Red…
  2. R

PERCH LPB…

@Extra Virgin: How is the perch been in the bay ?? Hoping to get out soon….
  3. R

Minnows

Does anyone know if Collins have minnows can’t get an answer on the phone….. TI A… Red
  4. R

Fishing Report Minnows

Can anybody tell if Lake Erie Bait is open Mon,Tues, & Wed their site only Thur-Sun... I tried calling and message them with no reply yet.. T I A Red
  5. R

Perch Eggs

Does anyone eat the perch eggs now, years ago we would eat them after each outing ?? I took them to work and cooked up, but no one would eat them until I did, after that they would come and get them after a day of fishing.
  6. R

found

found some
  7. R

Off Topic Inner Bay

What was in the inner bay yesterday, looked like part the swamp out there !!
  8. R

Normandale

Sunday early had my 50 perch by 1230 PM nice size. Weather not looking good until Thursday now, calling the weather lady now to give her "what for" . Fishing in 17 ft, largest was 11 1/2. Was a little bumpy out there at times. Go get them.
  9. R

Perch

Any perch being caught in the bay yet ? Trying to get old but old age is slowing things down.
  10. R

Fishing Report LPB

Well this might be the last day on the bay, buddy and myself out about 1.5 miles from St William's light and about 1 mile west 100 nice perch. A little chilly but made it to the end for another great day. Hope to be back next year. Red
  11. R

Fishing Report LPB Nov 18/2016

Well might have been last trip out, but it was good. Buddy and I started at 0915 finished at 1235 had 100 nice perch, just west of St Willy's. Have a great winter to ALL... Red..
  12. R

PERCH MAY 6

Got 23 nice perch north of old cut... no females...about 4.5 hrs... east wind.. great day..RED...
  13. R

EC-10....Thur 19

Chronzie and I fished 4 hrs brought home 35 nice perch...
  14. R

EC 10 May 01

Me & the Cronzie.............53 lovely perch......8.5-----13.5............
  15. R

EC 10 29 April

bumpy today.............but 27 nice perch............3 hrs me & a buddy.......
  16. R

Canslayer

put some clothes on you big suck.....i/m on the water now....ccccccccccccccold man...hahahaha...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks