Search results

1. noclass

For Sale Rod Holders

Slightly used pair of triple trees for sale. I took them on trade for some work I did. Looking for $400 for the pair or best reasonable offer. Not really looking for trades but you can try. Bases/Mounts fit into all standard track systems. Located between Port Burwell and Tillsonburg
  2. noclass

Smoke Em if you Got Em

Tried some with a dry brine and some wet.
  3. noclass

For Sale Fishing / Boat Items for sale

Offshore releases, planer board releases and 2 snap releases (for inline boards) $50 for the bunch Electric fillet knives and blades Both knives run when plugged in. (Bring some walleye and I’ll test them out for you) $50 for the bunch Seat bases, posts and Seat $50 for the bunch Three...
  4. noclass

Surface Drive Mud Motor

Anyone running one? Looking for some legitimate feedback. No Class
  5. noclass

Off Topic Insured Value

How does an insurance company put a value to a boat? I am hoping someone can put a few things into layman’s terms for me. There have been a number of discussion this year about insurance which prompted me to call my company and ask a few questions. When asked what the purchase price of my...
  6. noclass

Burwell Tuesday evening.

Ive been waiting for my folks to come home from their cottage all summer so I could get out fishing with my dad. I finally had the opportunity last night with no disappointments. The lake was absolutely flat. Hurried down after work and had the lines in the water by 5:00. Lines out at...
  7. noclass

Current conditions

North winds. Buoy shows 1’. Usually double that. Wondering what the current conditions are out of Burwell. Thanks.
  8. noclass

Elbow Info?

I have an opportunity to fish the Elbow or lighthouse/point area in the coming week. Never been. Can’t see the program being much different than Burwell/Bruce or the main lake. Anyone able to chime in? Thanks
  9. noclass

Storage Costs

I am curious what people are paying for indoor (unheated) storage? Thanks
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks