Search results

1. DDC302

Interestimg Read Bass Tourneys

https://www.parrysound.com/opinion-story/7259477-catch-and-release-tournaments-on-large-lakes-biological-impacts-and-uses/
  2. DDC302

Lake Eugenia

Going up to Lake Eugenia Sunday, any advice for hot spots to fish for bass? anyone, anyone?
  3. DDC302

Bass Club

First time joined a bass club (son was bitten by the bass bug) KWCambridgeBass Club. Been to 3 junior tourney's, awesome experience so far. All the members are great. My son's first tourney "zero'd" bad day, 2nd tourney came in "second place", yesterday at Bass Lake (Orillia) I thought was gonna...
  4. DDC302

Bassmaster Tourney Turkey Point

Son made go down to watch start 67 boats
  5. DDC302

large mouth

Son , kayaking , Turkey Point Macdonald marina, through into boathouse landed a 3.1 lbs.
  6. DDC302

Hard Water Fishin

Finally got out St. Williams Sunday took my boys, fishin was great, kept 10 for supper, oldest never, never has luck and second fish "on" lands his first ever Pike 3 ilb. WOW was he excited (thank you fishin gods). Thanks to Grangers they took care of us and put us in a good hut!! Count was...
  7. DDC302

huts

hows the ice? is bayside still renting huts?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks