Search results

1. L

Detroit river

Yes they are. It was changed same time inner bay became two rods.
  2. L

Off Topic Transom tie down straps

I’ve been using boat buckles too! No issues at all.
  3. L

Off Topic interesting read

The ofah reply: (once again, I believe the more ppl that pressure the mnrf l, and other politicians involved the better. The Ofah can’t fix it themselves) Hello Brandon, Thanks for reaching out to the OFAH. There are quite a few moving parts in your message. Yes, we have been aware of the...
  4. L

Ofah has now been sent an email. However the more ppl that send emails to these guys in office the better imo.
  5. L

One reply so far: Dear Brandon, Thank you for taking the time to write to my office. Sincerest of apologies for the delay in responding to your message. Effective communication between constituents and their elected officials is crucial for a thriving democracy, and your engagement helps...
  6. L

Everyone should read it and email the Trent Severn, and the MNRF and the other clown …I sent emails to all of them but so far only TSW emailed back. And they only will talk to me about water levels, completely refusing to adress the hydrolic dam design that’s destroying the fishery.
  7. L

https://savethewalleye.ca/
  8. L

Off Topic Massive Insurance Increases

My insurance company sent me a letter stating my insurance was going to have a theft premium added unless I added a brake lock, wheel lock or steering wheel lock and sent in pics to prove I have it. After the email was sent in I was told I’d received an updated statement, still haven’t gotten...
  9. L

Off Topic Navionics or c-map

I bought the cmaps reveal chart last spring. I love it! You can do lots with it. It showed some good contours my navionics wasn’t showing me in the kawarthas, and this helped a friend and I find a good spot that holds musky, we’ve gotten fish off this exact spot each time we went last year. Had...
  10. L

Trolling motor batteries

This video is very interesting and it’s a made in china battery tested to show good quality and under 400$ US dollars. If you search through his vids there are some USA made ones. Will was impressed with this one. A company he said he’d buy from.
  11. L

Trolling motor batteries

Not all cells are made in china. This guys got some great vids, I can’t remember which one he talks about the cells being made in the USA. But there are definitely some good batteries made in the USA
  12. L

Trolling motor batteries

It’s why I’m also sticking to AGM for now. Cross my fingers my new charger doesn’t do what previous ones did.
  13. L

Trolling motor batteries

I’ve had two different battery chargers overcharge my sla (I’m using Agm now) and I heard buzzing and seen smoke from one charger, thank God I seen it before it caught fire. I think the bms on lifepo4 is something most ppl forget about. That bms would have stopped the batteries from over...
  14. L

High modulus

I have never had a graphite explode but have heard of it and just don’t want it to happen lol especially if it’s cold late season and I finally have one on over 50”…. That would make me cry lol 😂 my 50” goal cannot be within hands (net) reach just to lose it from the rod exploding.
  15. L

High modulus

Thank you! I’ll continue my search for a non graphite rod.
  16. L

High modulus

Has anyone ever tried trolling with high modulus ? I spotted some great rod’s made for musky that are high modulus and not sure if they may shatter like normal graphite would while trolling ? I bought a low profile Okuma converter line counter cuz I’d like to try the skis with that for a change...
  17. L

Kicker help

Thank you !
  18. L

Kicker help

Ok guys last ?. Can a kicker tiller handle be added onto a non tiller model? Xtreme only has non tiller in, hully appears to have exactly what I need coming in a week. I’m currently waiting for Xtreme to tell me some info. I’m hoping they hurry.
  19. L

Kicker help

The kicker I get will have an alternator. I was just curious how everyone on here keeps their main from dying if they are running electronics off its battery while using kicker on the other. Sounds like most use a switch. So I’m looking into having that done.
  20. L

Kicker help

Unfortunately the way crestliner and the dealership has rigged it I can’t change it. They have a rigging tunnel for everything and it all goes to one compartment the other is empty with a small hole so easiest thing is to keep the main at it’s location and just put the kicker bat in the empty...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks