Search results

1. sogh

Turkey Tags Filled - 2 birds down (video)

Fantastic hunt with 2 birds down and a malfunction on the shotgun with a monster Tom at 20 yards
  2. sogh

Fishing Report LSC - 7 caught and a 54" Monster

Hit LSC for 2 days of fishing. Started off slow but ended the day with 7 Musky. The smallest was 36" and the largest was 54" weighing almost 45 lbs. All fish released.
  3. sogh

Fishing Report Musky - Lake St.Clair - (1) 50"

Walleye colours and white with pink spots.
  4. sogh

Right in front of pier.... where everyone casts from
  5. sogh

Headed out to LSC this morning. Fished from 10:30 - 1:00 when the winds turned and it got nasty. Netted 3 Musky trolling. The biggest was 50", the others were 42" and 45".
  6. sogh

Fishing Report LSC Musky

Thanks...the weeds can ruin the fishing for sure if wind is blowing them around
  7. sogh

Fishing Report LSC Musky

I was at the Blue Jays Wild card game against Baltimore when they won on a walk off 3 run homerun in the 11th and wore that hat...maybe it is good luck!
  8. sogh

Fishing Report LSC Musky

Fishing the lake
  9. sogh

Fishing Report LSC Musky

I caught two on boards and 1 in wash about 40 feet behind the boat
  10. sogh

Fishing Report LSC Musky

Sorry.. meant to post my other comment here... please see below... also.. that was her first musky and she was terrified to touch it.... but i made her!
  11. sogh

Fishing Report LSC Musky

I wish you good luck... big thing was moving around and switching things up. First few hours there was no action. So i moved to lake past bouys..12-13ft of water.... varied speeds between 3.6-4.1 MPH.... thew out planner boards and tried variety of colours. Keep checking lines as weeds were...
  12. sogh

Fishing Report LSC Musky

Hit LSC today around noon and finished up around 4. Managed to land 3 decent Musky, 1 was 48"
  13. sogh

Fishing Report Lake Erie Bass- gopro footage

Some footage of Lake Erie Bass 2016. Let me know what you think.
  14. sogh

Fishing Report Pike - Bluff Bar - Tuesday, May 17th

Nice going Duck Soup.
  15. sogh

Fishing Report Pike - Bluff Bar - Saturday, Apr. 16th

Thanks for the update Duck Soup
  16. sogh

Fishing Report Perch - Inner LP Bay - Sunday, Apr 17th

Looks good Duck Soup.. pike soon!
  17. sogh

LSC Musky

Those two were in the mouth.. got out ad far as we could before we had to turn around. Probably 2-3 markers from the river.
  18. sogh

LSC Musky

I made it down to Lake St.Clair last tuesday. weather was strange and high winds forced us from the mouth of LSC to the river. We managed to net two, both around the 40 " mark. All in all, it was a good day. Hoping to head back this Friday. Saw 5 or 6 caught, all from boats, none from the pier.
  19. sogh

LPB Bass - July 2/2015 (Pics and GoPro video)

Thanks guys... forgot the waterproof case for underwater shots.. hoping I can get some more video
  20. sogh

LPB Bass - July 2/2015 (Pics and GoPro video)

Had a great day in bay this morning. Fishing from 8-11 and landed 23 Bass. All catch and release. Biggest was just over 4 lbs. Here are a few pics and a GoPro Video.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks