Search results

1. A

New use for Magic Erasers….

Not sure if anyone has tried this but I found out today not only is a magic eraser great for cleaning marks off the truck and boat it will also clean the cork handles of my fishing poles. I have tried soap and water in the past but only a couple of swipes and they look as good as new. Can you...
  2. A

Booth's Harbour Web Cam

I was at the Point Sunday and there was a drag line out on the east side arm. They had been draging the channel mouth. It was very shallow last fall and the lake is still down. Still ice in the back channels. No ice at Waterford pond going to give them a rip on the weekend...saw 2 guys there on...
  3. A

Slow Board These Days...

13.2 for me just about as fast as my brain.....:) ArgO NuT
  4. A

St Williams Sunday with pics

Great day to be on the ice. First time in 2 years. Fishing was slow in the morning but picked up at 2 pm. We moved 3 times finally found fish about 2 km out of St Williams launch in 6 feet of water. We had the 2, 3, and 4 o’clock bites. Every hour on the hour. Lots of small fish to keep us warm...
  5. A

pressure cracks?

We fished an area out off Booths at the pressure Crack. No fish and open water. There was one opening that was 2ft across and wide open. Another had a thin film of ice and snow and only a slight depression to indicate it was there. Be very careful around the edge of the cracks. Follow the...
  6. A

New subject

The Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana was amazing. Great food friendly staff and great villas. I stayed in the gold area 5 minutes from the beach lots of buffets, bars, and al carte meals. There were vendors on the beach that will take you out to the wreck of a freighter to fish pretty reasonable...
  7. A

Aluminum boat

Structural urethane works very well. This is the stuff that they put windshields in with. I fixed two tinnies this way and it worked on one with a ½ wide gash and an aluminum patch over it. Stuck and remained flexible. No leaks. Make sure the hull is clean and warm and heat the tube of urethane...
  8. A

Perchin Thurs

I hate to say it but....maybe Sunday?[V] Looks like 30 k SSW winds and that means poor visibility whether it is snowing or not. Sunday is looking better....:) Anybody know if Lake Erie Bait has any minnows on this side of the bay? ArgO NuT
  9. A

Perchin Thurs

Hey dontgetcaught Sounds better than a good day at work! :) Where were you fishing and how was the ice. If the snow holds out I am walking out on Saturday. I need the exercise. It is suppose to be a little milder but snow…… Fresh batteries in the GPS and a Compass in every pocket. Does anybody...
  10. A

winterizing boat.....FYI

I have used Irish Spring soap on the wheels and had no mice problems. A buddy with show cars told me that one,8D seems to work and doesn't stink like moth balls in the spring....:) ArgO NuT
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks