Search results

1. m burr

Maitland Tuesday

Heading out in the morning. I will report in tomorrow eve. I have heard very little recently. Farmer or anyone else been out there? Tired of driving to Burwell lol.
  2. m burr

Reports for Maitland/Nanticoke

I can only assume its getting better?
  3. m burr

Perch out of Crystal?

Anyone find any yet? One of the Us forums saying they are doing well in the east end.
  4. m burr

Maitland

6 good size in the boat. Slowed down heavy after 9 am. 80-90’. All but 1 on redfins. Gold was best
  5. m burr

Hoovers Launching

Havent been to Hoovers for a couple of years.. have they made any improvements with the launch? It was terrible to try to launch there by myself. The uneven launch pad as well as the poor docks with nothing to tie to was a problem. Would go back for sure if they have made improvements.
  6. m burr

East of Long point reports

Water temps are very similar now to 2018/19 when it was good down there. Took the boat out for its 2021 maiden voyage at Maitland Wed. Threw some 10 col lead and a rigger out With spoons and RRFs. Picked up a bunch of sheep on the lead and 2 eyes on the rigger near bottom in 70’. Ran 3 mph...
  7. m burr

Maitland Wed Afternoon

Went 4 for 5 on walleye and 4 bows. Weird that the bows came from 70’ or below in 80-90’ of water. And considering I hadn’t got a bow out there in the last 2 years of fishing there. Still better #s in a shorter time out for me anyways. Didn't try harnesses, all on spoons and nothing on cranks.
  8. m burr

Maitland

Anyone get anything. Nothing but junk so far for me
  9. m burr

Burwell 24 th

Is it flat out there today as windfinder shows? Windy here in Binbrook area
  10. m burr

Fishing Report Maitland

Out on Tuesday afternoon. Fished mostly in the 70’ area but did explore both shallower and deeper.Marked a whole lot of stuff on bottom. Really decent marks that were not bait fish. pulled up one eye from that depth on a rigger on a harness but there was so many they may have been schools of...
  11. m burr

Leamington

Any reports from there or is it good as usual?
  12. m burr

Hoovers Nanticoke

Have the repaired the launches there yet. I was there a while back and they were spending big $ on a bigger patio. Good area to launch from but hard on equipment if you are launching yourself!
  13. m burr

Maitland report

Evening fish from 5 -8. Hot temps and completely flat out there. A much quicker result out of Maitland than the past couple of weeks. 4/4 on bows and 2/4 on Walleye. Didn’t throw a harness in the water. Got lazy. Lol. All on spoons except for 1 bow on a Redfin. 65-80’ water. 3 were off of...
  14. m burr

Strange Lake this year

Bottom temps on the North shore of erie were actually warmer 2 1/2 weeks ago than they are now. Exception being west of Pelee.
  15. m burr

Maitland reports

Any reports? I had better luck there a month ago than I did 2 weeks ago. Or is it the same as Burwell Lol
  16. m burr

Wind Conditions Thursday to Sunday

Forecast doesn't look too good anywhere on the open lake. Any current updates would be appreciated.
  17. m burr

Perch out of Maitland?

Has anyone had any luck for perch out of Maitland in recent times?
  18. m burr

Leamington Municipal Marina ramp closed for the (near?)future

Due to both reconstruction of the dock (which now is on hold) and due to the Covid 19 provincial guidelines.
  19. m burr

Lost Plano Spoon box going home from Burwell

Most likely flew out on Richmond road or Culleden line on the way back to the 401. Decent reward.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks