Search results

1. Beanstir

Under water cement slab repair?

We have a couple pot holes in our cement boat ramp. These potholes are under water. Any idea how to do this repair and with what material. Holes line up perfectly with trailer tires. Quite a sudden stop when backing in. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated short of replacing slab. Thank You...
  2. Beanstir

Walleye YouTuber

Tom Boley YouTube. Check out Tom's youtube site for instructional and educational walleye videos. Tom's video are great teaching videos on how to catch and how to find walleyes. Not so much for big water trolling but some of his techniques should be able to be applied to Lake Erie...
  3. Beanstir

Building a Worm Harness?

I was hoping to get a little advise on worm harnesses to be used late next spring and early summer. I plan on trying to go to the Erieau area to try my luck. I had some success in a northern lake using a number 5 blade with number 6 beads. This successful day was the first and only time I have...
  4. Beanstir

Perch Rig Knot

Last year I tied a drop shot 2 hook perch rig (http://www.netknots.com/fishing_knots/drop-shot-rig) with a Palomar knot using 8 pound trilene XL. This year I would like to get the hook off of the main line 1 1/2" to 2". I have experimented with the Dropper Loop knot...
  5. Beanstir

New plan for next year

Last year I was able to get out in a friends boat for some great walleye action. We had good success off of planer boards using crankbaits, long lengths of leadcore at about 2.5 mph. I would like to change it up a little and use an inline weight or snap weight with 3 colours of lead core. I...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks