Search results

1. B

lost

Lost wallet at St Williams parking lot on Satuday if found please call me. 5194249210 Thanks
  2. B

Can' wait

Is the beach in Port Bruce accessible for fishing after Friday?
  3. B

Rock pier

Can you still fish off the rock pier in Port Burwell long time ago that that I was there?
  4. B

Fishing Rock pier

Can you still get on the rock pier in Port Burwell? Long time ago I did this,where do you park? Bart
  5. B

Chrome

Is there anyone fishing for chrome the Big creek.? Wondering if there a few swimming around
  6. B

Minnows

Are there minnows available in Port Bruce this afternoon ?
  7. B

Minnows

Are there. Minnows in Port Bruce available this afternoon ?
  8. B

Minnows

Are there. Minnows in Plr
  9. B

Off Topic Port Ryerse

Can you fish the mouth of the creek like casting in the lake from the board walk this time of the year?
  10. B

port reyerse

Is it aloud to fish rainbow at the mouth of the creek like in the lake kind off this time of the year?
  11. B

Lost outboard 4hp mariner

Left behind at Little lake 4 hp outboard mariner Did some one found it? Please call me 519 424 9210 Bart
  12. B

Beach front

Any perch caught of the beach at P Bruce
  13. B

minnows

WHO HAS MINNOWS THIS SATURDAY?
  14. B

Fishing Report Minnows

Is there Saturday anyone who has minnows? Thanks
  15. B

st williams

Walked out off St Williams today kept 15 perch 9-11'' got myself a bonus 6 lbs rainbow. Sorry no pictures forgot camera. Bart
  16. B

minnows

Hi all Does any one know who is open Saturday for minnows? Thanks Bart
  17. B

lost

Hi all I was fishing at big creek dec 29 and left a whole box of lures like little cleo's at the side of the creek down by the railroad tracks at the swimming hole. please give me a call if you found them 519 424 9210 with regards and thank you Bert
  18. B

perch

I like to go for some perch and like to go out from Turkey point where do i launch and buy minnows please help me out Bart
  19. B

port dover ,port bruce pier

I was wondering is anyone fishing there and are there any caught? Bert
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks