Search results

1. Envious Sportfishing

Great Saturday for walleye

I know I haven't posted much this season but we've been busy so I apologize... this weekend marked the first time we did a double charter on Lake Excellent and she brought great weather to the table.... Saturday mornings trip included these two boys who one never caught a walleye, the other not...
  2. Envious Sportfishing

444 Walleye Tournament

Well the weather didn't cooperate to run this tournament to its full potential, it gave the whole field the same chance to win the covident prize in would later be decided a one day shootout for $25000!! This is our second year fishing this tournament and to say this tourney is a challenge, is...
  3. Envious Sportfishing

Nanticoke Thursday

Three clients from Aylmer decided they wanted hot fishing..... Well that's exactly what they got... The weather was hot too.... 16/19 as the August bite heats up with the weather.... #hooversmarina #anglingoutfitters #wackmtackle
  4. Envious Sportfishing

Sunday walleye trip

Hit the water once again today in search of some walleyes and Lake Erie didn't disappoint.... It was a little slow this morning in the rollers but the lake settled down nicely and the bite lit up!!! Some more happy clients on Sunday Funday...
  5. Envious Sportfishing

Aug 1st Action

Little late posting but things have been crazy busy.... Day 2 is Schouey tournament and the only disappointing part of the day was we needed to find an extra pound to our fish... 3rd place finish .2 lbs outta money but we sure had some fish to choose from.....
  6. Envious Sportfishing

Walleye.....Again....

Hit the Erie waters again this morning in hopes of finding some more eyes... It was a long warm day but still managed 12 eyes, a few small Smellies and a 5 lb smally.... Fish are around.... You just need to be able to find them....
  7. Envious Sportfishing

What a Weekend!!

Our weekend started with a little walleye action, followed by a trip to Lake O! We couldn't have asked for better fishing on either lake.... Went 14/15 on eyes with an additional bow Saturday, and then traveled to Lake Awesome Sunday morning, had probably 30 hits, landed 18-20 fish, 3...
  8. Envious Sportfishing

Budweiser Shootout

What an incredible weekend for walleye fishing in Port Colborne!! The weather didn't cooperate on Saturday so we took the Sunday blow day to do what we had to do to make it to the stage! What an exciting way to end a good weekend with good friends!!! Guess now it's back home and walleye...
  9. Envious Sportfishing

Lake Awesome

Yesterday was a late start but the way the spring has been, the weather hasn't been too favourable to my work schedule... So we took advantage of a nice day after a night shift and headed to Lake Ontario.. Didn't get fishing till 10:30- 11 ish so we missed the morning bite... Managed to find...
  10. Envious Sportfishing

Detroit River

Made my Walleye jigging debut on the "Big D" Saturday and I must admit, it was a total culture shock from what I'm used to... Way more work than the lazy troll but it was well worth it! I will definitely be back! Although the river has been somewhat disappointing from what past years have...
  11. Envious Sportfishing

Elbow Action

Yes boys, the eyes are on fire all over the lake, from east to west, take your pick where you wanna fish... Launched at 8:30 yesterday morning and was back on the trailer before noon.. Had the opportunity to fish with ol Monty Smith from Angling Outfitters... I'm sure he slept well last night, lol!
  12. Envious Sportfishing

Itching to get going....

I've washed and cleaned and checked and packed and waited for the warm weather.... I hope I'm ready for Saturday....
  13. Envious Sportfishing

Question.....

I've recently purchased an electric potato peeler to help speed up the scaling process with my perch.... My problem is that it seems to be beating up the fish more then scaling them.... It's got stainless interior walls and after talking to an experienced fish cleaner, she's guessing that I need...
  14. Envious Sportfishing

Perching this week

What a week! Took my better half out on the water on Wed for some perch action in Port Bruce. We had somewhat of a late start but we were on the water by 9:30. Looked around a bit to find them, but we did. Left the water by 12:30 with 100 of Bruce's finest which made 12.5lbs of fillets. What...
  15. Envious Sportfishing

Last Two Times Out

So we hit the deep water of Port Colborne again in search of another limit of perch. Hit the water about 9:00 and by 10:00 we found them. Lots of little ones in the mix. We must have thrown back 100 little ones. Left at 1:30 with 155 keepers which ended up being 24 lbs of fillets..... Wanted to...
  16. Envious Sportfishing

Port Colborne Bound

Hit the water Tuesday morning in hopes of getting our limit once again. Although the lack of sun made it somewhat miserable, at least the lake was flat. The bite has been better, but we still managed to boat our 200 (4 guys) and back to shore for noon. Can't wait for warm water and for the perch...
  17. Envious Sportfishing

Fishing Partner

Well I know it is still early in the season, but already I am finding problems with getting guys on the water on a regular basis with me to catch fish. It's a tough go to try and work and raise a family and also get on the water 1-2 times a week... So I guess what I'm asking is, if there is...
  18. Envious Sportfishing

Out twice this week

Envy 1 hit Port colborne again this week twice for some deep water perching action. Wed with three guys we had our 150 and back in Sugar loaf Marina by 12:30. Pt Abino is stacked with Perch. Couldn't leave the action for a whole weekend so I came off nights this morning and took my buddy down to...
  19. Envious Sportfishing

Thursday in Port

Well she was another beauty day on the water today in Port colborne. Hit the water shortly after 7 and by 8 we had 17 perchies in the livewell. Struggled for the next 8 and decided to move around a little. Found the mother load around 10:00 and by 12:00 we were sitting at the dock with our...
  20. Envious Sportfishing

Easter weekend Perchin

Made it out for two of the three days this past weekend for some perch fishing. Hit the Inner bay Fri morning, and ended up with 35 biggies. No small ones to throw back which was nice. Took Saturday off for family stuff and hit the water again on Sunday. We started at 7:00 and we had 90 by 11:00...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks