Search results

1. Real Therapy

Off Topic Out-Of-Water Marine Survey

yeah my insurance company has made me do surveys on my Grady White 1999, my trimaran 1991 and my Blackjack 2014 . All my boats are in excellent condition are stored in a barn and dry sailed . each survey set me back 600-800 . Insurance basically said no survey ,they wont insure the boats ...
  2. Real Therapy

Fishing Report Port Burwell July 22nd and 23rd

Great job Brody and Kyle was awesome fishing . we did a 2 man limit in 28 minutes . Caught over a 100 fish in the weekend . !
  3. Real Therapy

Off Topic Bill C21

I sent in my reply as well . Its far easier for governments to chase law abiding citizens who follow all the rules of gun aquisition and ownership than to deal with the shady criminal element . Most of the gun crimes are committed with hand guns often not registered and held by people with no...
  4. Real Therapy

Last week BC sturgeon.

Yes Jay Gibson great guy.
  5. Real Therapy

Last week BC sturgeon.

Got a bucket list fish last week.Fishing with Sturgeon Slayers charters on the Fraser River.10.5 ft long with a 4ft girth 600 plus pounds and took 2hrs to land.We microchipped the fish and revived it .Probably a 100 yrs old.A real dinosaur. Biggest and strongest fish I've caught to date.My arms...
  6. IMG_5235.jpg

IMG_5235.jpg

7. Real Therapy

Burwell Friday afternoon.

50 ft line out attach 3oz snap weight then another 100 ft attach board.My son has an app on his phone .2.1 mph
  8. Real Therapy

Burwell Friday afternoon.

Took another shot at walleye today.in the Ranger.Water temp 70 and 69 58 ft down .Fish at 45 to 50 ft .Riggers down 51 ft and rods with 3 oz snap wts and bandits and flicker shads.16 for 20 on walleye 4 silver bass and 6 giant sheephead .Wind picked up at 430 so after 3 hrs of trolling we pulled...
  9. Real Therapy

Starting to look for a yellow lab breeder and pups.

My lab is now 12 yrs old.He came from breeders Kevin and Laurie Barber and is the son of Warden of Wardensown Labradors. Absolutely the best dog I've had .Great personality incredibly affectionate and very smart.Like having a 5 year old around all the time.When I got him I had reached out to...
  10. Real Therapy

Burwell tonight Sept 7

Took the Ranger out to 61 fow. Less marks than last few trips but still a decent bottom picture.Using small stinger spoons on the riggers down 44ft.Then body baits flicker shads bombers and rapalas on boards with 2 ounce snap wts.Dipsy 3 setting 120 ft. Over 30 walleye in 2 hrs and 2 sheephead...
  11. Real Therapy

LP Lighthouse - July 20th

Hoover , Real Therapy, Seastar
  12. Real Therapy

Real Therapy and Reel Therapy

So there appears to be a little confusion regarding the call sign Real Therapy .I have been a member since the late 1990's.My boats name is Reel Therapy a 226 Grady White that usually fishes out of Dover but we move around.My sign in name is Real Therapy when I post on 6-8 which is not as...
  13. Real Therapy

Off Topic Survival Suit

My son went through the ice on Lake Simcoe 3 yrs ago . -27 degrees C 2 miles from shore . He was wearing a Mustang Integrity suit one piece. Without it i doubt this story would have had a happy ending . Cant say enough good things about the suit . We use them on the Niagara River in the winter...
  14. Real Therapy

Fishing Report Live Lake O, April 24, Niagara and surroundings

is the Port Dalhousie ramp open ? I thought everything was closed?
  15. Real Therapy

Off Topic Need some advice from you folks that have bought boats south of border, imported boats, etc

2 yrs ago we sold our house in Fla.i decided to bring our Blackjack 224 home to Ontario.i had the bill of sale,and a new survey on the boat trailer and motor was done.Surprisingly the value of the boat was significantly more than what I paid for it .I brought all documents with me to the Windsor...
  16. Real Therapy

Off Topic Float Suit

My son and I use 1 piece mustang floater suits. Never had an issue with them we use them on the Detroit river the Niagara river and any time we are out on hard water fishing. Two years ago my son went through the ice on Lake Simcoe, he and his buddy were a couple miles from Shore and it was...
  17. Real Therapy

Off Topic Keeping track # of fish caught in a season

My son tracked his last year . 1847 fish .
  18. Real Therapy

OFAH re fishing

Not to rehash previous posts . I got an email back from the OFAH regarding fishing . Fishing is open ,BUT, for many of us you have to travel to get there. Thats the problem . NO nonessential travel is allowed . Driving down the road with a boat trailer or ATV trailer for ice fishing is just...
  19. Real Therapy

Stay at home order

With a stay at home order in place starting on Thursday ,i guess no more fishing? what would happen if you were stopped towing a boat? Covid does NOT get you on the Niagara river fishing with ones son . The idea of having to wear a mask outside has no scientific merit . Mr Ford is getting...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks