Search results

1. teebone

Fishing Report Burwell Sunday Morning

All on rippling redfins. All colours! Lake was perfect! Almost flat at 5:40 am
  2. teebone

Fishing is amazing and still in same spot even after the big blow. Limit of 24 by 8:00 am. 56 ft of water. Fish at 40 ft. Go get them!!!
  3. teebone

Fishing is amazing and still in same spot even after the big blow. Limit of 24 by 8:00 am. 56 ft of water. Fish at 40 ft. Go get them!!!
  4. teebone

Fishing Report Burwell Tuesday Night

Thanks for the update! My guess is the larger fish are in closer to shore from where I was fishing.
  5. teebone

Agree Duck Soup. All of our fish were very high in the water column. Great opportunity for fishermen to catch fish just with an inline planer board and a hot lips diving 20 to 30 ft. Just got to get lines away from the boat.!
  6. teebone

Couldn't resist the flat water at Burwell tonight. Got on the water at 7:15 and fished to 9:30 straight out of Port in 58 ft. Landed our 12 fish. Every one were the smaller size but sure do make great table fare! No a big one made it to the boat. 4/5/6/7 colours did the trick. Gold rippling...
  7. teebone

Fishing Report Burwell Sat july 8

Well done again!!! You crushed them. Keep those Burwell reports coming.
  8. teebone

Fishing Report Monday Burwell Report

Lures of choice was blue and silver rippling redfins
  9. teebone

Last try. lol. Having a look.

Well done!
  10. teebone

Fishing Report Monday Burwell Report

Today we ended up with 9 Eyes. East of port 45-48 ft of water with 5/6/7 colours firing.
  11. teebone

Fishing Report Sunday Burwell

Just a little East of Port.
  12. teebone

Fishing Report Sunday Burwell

Didn't get on the water till 9:30 after I seen the post with calm water I had to go! Glad we did. Landed 9 Eyes and 1 Bow and off the water at 2:00. The fish are here!!! We just need some calm water. Was calm to start but was rough by the end!
  13. teebone

Fishing Report Burwell Sat 17th

Well done Maytagman! You always hit the water early in the season. Looks promising.
  14. teebone

Fishing Report Burwell Cats are Back

Was a great night on the Otter out of Pt. Burwell Sunday night. The bite was on between 8 till 10 with the full moon shining bright. Was a steady bite with some big fish caught. All fish released. No bugs biting. Get out there and enjoy the great fight from these fish!
  15. teebone

2 weeks behind... Burwell July 5

Good to see you get out and put some fish in boat! We made it out on Monday and managed 5 eyes. There was no pattern. Pink also was the colour for us. Fish were all over the water from top to bottom. Fish came off 5 different lines, 5/6/7 colour, rigger & dipsy. Fish are there! Hope to see...
  16. teebone

erieau

Never have fished erieau. You guys use riggers or leadcore? 24 to 30 flow sounds like a dream compared to 50 to 60 flow.
  17. teebone

Port Gasgow

Surprised with the no action. That is disappointing to hear....ya, the tire thing sucks!
  18. teebone

Port Gasgow

Surprised with the no action. That is disappointing to hear....ya, the tire thing sucks!
  19. teebone

Port Gasgow

Its been awhile since I have been down to Glasgow. In the past we have had some great bow fishing there. If anyone has any info on how they are making out there it would be appreciated. May head down tomorrow and find out!
  20. teebone

Burwell Sept 4 Evening

Great report! Glad to hear they are still there. Sunday looks like the day for me.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks