Search results

1. poconokidII

Help

try Leo Demester from Norwich,, he has them on facebook market place,, don't no if it was him at show or not..
  2. image000000.jpeg

image000000.jpeg

3. poconokidII

Electric socks

Try Amazon..I no Towers and Donnie wear them in their waders..... rechargable batteries and app..cheers
  4. poconokidII

Info for Fly In Fishing

We go out of Twin Lakes Outfitters out of Nakina! It's around 14 hours north but Chad runs a top notch operation. He has around 10-12 different lakes to choose from..Lakers are caught usually in the spring but pickerel and pike are very abundant. There are a few lakes that have specs in them...
  5. poconokidII

Off Topic Garlic time

Mine goes in this week also..
  6. poconokidII

Off Topic Jays...

I would of benched all the big shots and played the Triple A players...at least they would of tried alot more and make it an interesting game to watch...Mr. Moustache Schnieder sitting on the bench when players go 0 for 4...come on man...cheers I'm done complaining,,,,sorry guys...GO LEAFS GO....
  7. poconokidII

Off Topic Jays...

when you lose a game 2-0 its not your pitchers fault!!!! your bats have to produce !!!! can't produce runs when needed!!! Schneider should be gone!!!!!!
  8. poconokidII

Fishing Report Rainbow or Steelhead

Steelhead - Rainbow!!!! Just like Pickerel - Walleye... cheers
  9. poconokidII

Fishing Report Nakina Flyin trip to the Kag

Yes Chad and Dawn are the best... we usually go to Abby camp 3... but like to switch it up now and then...cheers
  10. poconokidII

Fishing Report Nakina Flyin trip to the Kag

A little late but, we flew out of Twin Lakes Outfitters in Nakina on June 24th to the Kag. We had a great time catching a ton of Yellow Pickerel and quite a few pike. Took my 14 year old grandson up for his 2nd time on a flyin... Weather was awesome. mosquitoes weren't lol.. all in all a great...
  11. IMG_2480.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

12. IMG_2460.jpg

IMG_2460.jpg

13. IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2466.jpg

14. IMG_2470.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

15. IMG_2471.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

16. IMG_2477.jpg

IMG_2477.jpg

17. IMG_2484.jpg

IMG_2484.jpg

18. IMG_2490.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

19. IMG_2494.jpg

IMG_2494.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks