Search results

1. fishsmith

Right of way stickers

I need it on a giant sign to hold up to boats on the lake I need it on a giant sign to hold it up out on the water. Although if i did that my arms are going to get tired
  2. fishsmith

Boat Repower

Definately think Suzuki. My brother is a marine mechanic and says they are practically indestructible. I did have to wait awhile for mine but that is due to size. I'm sure some places have a 90 in stock
  3. fishsmith

Boat Repower

I am doing a repower on our boat and my new motor just showed up so really pumped. I will be replacing my current 225 Opti max with a new 225 Suzuki. Will also be replacing my minnkota terrova with a new Garmin Kraken which also arrived this week. Love this as I already run Garmin graphs and...
  4. fishsmith

New Fishing Regs

Just read ministry is allowing two lines from a boat in all of fmz 19 which includes inner bay
  5. fishsmith

Off Topic Fresh Turkey

I agree with LEDHED. Southern Pride is where we get out turkey from
  6. fishsmith

Nanticoke Hoover's launch Saturday the 25th ?

Thats Killer. Most of mine weree between 4 and 5 lbs
  7. fishsmith

Nanticoke Hoover's launch Saturday the 25th ?

I dont think it will be a problem as i am also planning to head out one last time tomorrow. The creek has movement so should take quite a bit to freeze it
  8. fishsmith

Fishing Report Nanticoke smallies

Got out today. Beautiful weather. Bite was tough. Managed a few good ones and a new personal best at 6lbs 1 oz
  9. 20231111_123004.jpg

20231111_123004.jpg

10. 20231111_132412.jpg

20231111_132412.jpg

11. fishsmith

Off Topic RIP My Girl(Audrey)

So sorry for your loss
  12. fishsmith

Off Topic just killing time

the Ontario Steelheaders used to do clean ups along Youngs but a lot of the land is private now making it difficult
  13. fishsmith

Off Topic Electric Trolling Motor - Choice

I love garmin. I'll be replacing my current trolling motor with the Kraken next year but saying that if you have hummingbird I'd suggest minn kota for the ability to network things together. I have all garmin graphs
  14. fishsmith

Lower Niagara

I'll be going for my first time. Booked a charter for Nov 3. Can't wait
  15. fishsmith

Motor Upgrade

My brother is a marine mechanic and says the Suzuki are the most reliable. So much so we are repowering ours with a new 225 when it arrives. CAS marine in Ayr are suzuki dealers.
  16. fishsmith

Bucket list BC trip

awesome something I have always wanted to do
  17. fishsmith

Fishing Report July 22 Glasgow. Last fish with my dad

So sorry for your loss. Glad you got out with your father one last time
  18. fishsmith

Hunting big Erie fall smallmouth

I was out of Nanticoke on friday. Quite a few fish around. Managed to entice 15 but no giants
  19. fishsmith

Off Topic Season ending bad luck?

My brother is a marine mechanic just from your description says likely blew your gear case. Says somehow water got in
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks