Search results

1. binfishn

Off Topic Thinking out of the box

Looks like fire wood,Hope nobody falls through.I have some over weight friends that would not even try using upside down stairs.Have seen them break pretty nice aluminum ladders.Update your insurance.
  2. binfishn

Deer creek, langton? What to expect?

You forgot to mention out of season trout.Browns ,Rainbow.Must be released.perch,crappy,blue gill all good to fish for and keep.Best to fish them in the coves or out front of them.Beware there is current under ice near dam ice not as thick. Good Luck.
  3. binfishn

Off Topic Zombie Mice ?

I use modified rat traps catch both in them mice and rats.I add nails to the kill area and boost the spring to be stronger and quicker.All die quick and do not travel away to die.I glue gun a peanut to it and cover peanut in peanut butter.
  4. D1DE7782-51F7-4C81-BEA6-678E67054525.jpeg

D1DE7782-51F7-4C81-BEA6-678E67054525.jpeg

5. binfishn

Fishing Report Burwell today

Watch out for debris.Thinking lots of grass and logs out there.
  6. binfishn

Fishing Report Minnows?

Sometimes,best to call ahead.
  7. binfishn

Big bass

Kids get warnings,Adults different story,Adults are suppose to know better and read the signs.
  8. binfishn

Big bass

Probably sight fished off a nest, happens all the time there.
  9. binfishn

Fishmass eve

Fiddleheads were early this year,Recent warm spell popped them up.have had one feed so far.
  10. binfishn

Tip for you ice fishers

hope this helpfull
  11. A0D89CDA-3770-4D0D-9F70-F8B665E4573A.jpeg

A0D89CDA-3770-4D0D-9F70-F8B665E4573A.jpeg

12. binfishn

Struck out on the Saugeen

Been there the stars just weren't right for you.Thats why its fishing not catching.
  13. binfishn

Skull. Any ideas

I think may be pig dragged out from a dead stock pile.May be a real wild pig.not much to see but the 2 inch canines.
  14. binfishn

Lake Erie Chinook

Not common but not rare.have boated a few over the years.They still run in our local streams Kettle,Catfish Big creek,Otter just in very small numbers.Probably a Lake Huron drop down looking for food.
  15. binfishn

Port bruce

nice
  16. binfishn

Midges

If the midges are out and you want to fish and keep a clean boat,stay home it will be a mess.some will blow out most will be dead in the hard spots to reach.It will be the ones you sat on or leaned on that will need cleaning the most.They do not bite.
  17. binfishn

COVID-19 Devastating Commercial Fishing Industry

Great for the resource now and next year.They are not harvesting the spawners which is great news.May be a chance of a good hatch and some perch for us to catch next year.Yes it is sad for them but we are all taking a hit in some way.
  18. binfishn

Petition to open marinas and launch ramps

Asked me for $7.00 dollars.Makes me think scam stay away.
  19. binfishn

Colchester ramps

Just Stay Home You People.
  20. binfishn

Port Bruce bridge

Clearance under the temp bridge is totally depends on the water level in the river.It can change by a foot or so depending on the rains.My 18 foot crestliner with board mast up cleared by a foot last year.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks