Search results

1. wetfootwilly

Thanks to the LPWMU and LPWA!

Your two words are right on the money Aquaman.. Fortunate and Fantastic...the variety of waterfowl species along with how the system works gives everyone exceptional opportunities to experience waterfowl hunting at its best!
  2. wetfootwilly

Hahn marsh

The section from the launch to #3 blind was dug out last year....there may be plans to dig rest of channels and provide some water flow in the marsh...then a program to cookie cut the marsh would be needed as the channels will clog up badly with plant growth
  3. wetfootwilly

Port Burwell Pickerel Tournament

I hope the weather cooperates
  4. wetfootwilly

Fishing Report perch

How did the livescope preform?
  5. wetfootwilly

RIP- Joel Hopkins

So sorry to hear of Joel's passing...the Unit will miss him...condolences to his family and friends.
  6. wetfootwilly

Ice Conditions at Long Point - 2020/2021

prov park ramp is closed for season
  7. wetfootwilly

Unit opening time change

The unit will be closed today Monday due to the storm and power outage and will reopen Wednesday.
  8. wetfootwilly

Unit opening time change

The LP Waterfowl unit will not be opening/ issuing permits until 7:00 am on Monday in order that water levels and storm damage can be assessed.
  9. wetfootwilly

Missing hunter.

There were couple hunters at unit whose boat got pushed into weeds from strong wind and needed rescued.
  10. wetfootwilly

Opening Day

Great opener at the Unit....water level has dropped the last couple weeks
  11. wetfootwilly

Perch - Port Burwell - Sunday June 21

Any minnows in burwell?
  12. wetfootwilly

Ice Conditions at Long Point - 2019

On wed aft mouth big creek was iced up...not sure if creek is all froze now but very likely
  13. wetfootwilly

Fishing Report puerto lopez EC thurs. Nov 21

Wow those r great pics Mick!
  14. wetfootwilly

Opening Morning

Great tasting birds congrats!
  15. wetfootwilly

chamberlain releases

Ive been using the walker releases and find them to work very well...u can easily adjust the tension with no tools and are quick and easy when attaching your line
  16. wetfootwilly

Fishing Report Eastern perch

Great report
  17. wetfootwilly

Downrigger terminating kit

I been using them for awhile and like em...easy to change and reliable
  18. wetfootwilly

Final curtain call ?

I'm hoping not but i fear this big west wind might break the ice up....number years ago the bay had over foot ice....we fished the sat came back down on sun after big nw blow....huge section of ice was gone along with 50 or so huts? 120 k west today might do some damage
  19. wetfootwilly

Off Topic LPB ice report Feb. 5

Appreciate the report
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks