Search results

1. M

Port Bruce

It's Thursday morning and I just watched the largest flock of ducks I've ever seen fly by the Port Bruce pier from east to west. Easily 10,000 and perhaps twice that. Good hunting.
  2. M

Duck Salami

Just met some of my Port Bruce goose hunting neighbours and asked if they got anything today. They said it was to muddy and gave me a beer and some of this seasons goose salami. Just a touch of heat. Well done. But they didn't kill enough Canadas. They're all over the beach in Port Bruce every...
  3. M

Ducks headed south

Hundreds of ducks are flying west past Port Bruce this morning. Our first frost of the year might have lit a fire under them.
  4. M

Port Stanley Webcam

I just read in the Port Stanley Beacon that the BIA had a webcam looking at the beach and lake at www.portstanley.net I tried it but perhaps because I have medium speed internet there was no picture where there should have been. I followed instructions and downloaded the Quicktime program they...
  5. M

Port Bruce Tugs

This morning there were 4 fish tugs fishing within a couple of miles of the beach at Port Bruce. A neighbour, Frank Burch told me they're fishing for white bass. Is that right? Another neighbour Ron Shelley has live minnows but there weren't too many out fishing. Greg and Samantha Edwards got...
  6. M

Port Bruce lake conditions

I just joined. I live on the beach at the Port Bruce pier and friends often call me and ask what the wave conditions are like before they head here with their boat. I'm happy to help. Good Fishing!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks