Search results

1. B

Dipsey Divers

Hoover, is your calculation summery based on the dipsey setting being, #[6-3 + (5-5)] or #1 or #2 setting ? lol.
  2. B

wed. forecast

RobNPerch, Thanks for the info. re; wells/trolling/perch. The trolling I was refering to was out about 60 fow....and some underwater pipeline/old rig was showing on the screen, wasn't sure what to make of it or any potential hazzard/danger it may present.
  3. B

wed. forecast

being new at this...is there anything dangerous to be aware of when fishing around the wells, or in the area of the underwater pipes when trolling further out? Is all that hardware on the bottom ? I hate suprize's. Thanks.
  4. B

Heading out Saturday

The weather/wind conditions are important to us all, it's great that so many folks have added info. and advise, thanks for the help, much appreciated.
  5. B

Heading out Saturday

Hi guys, I'm very new to all of this (fishing/boating/weather info.) and have been trying to sort out all the different weather reports, so when I read the reply about tomorro, suggesting that the lake would be flat....I became even more confused because on the weather site link that I got to...
  6. B

Eastern tour...

Looks like good times, nice fish...except your last 2 looked a little light, lol. Thanks for the report.
  7. B

Buyer Beware

Geeeze thats nasty.But it's nice to see so many people offering suggestions.The 6,000. does sound very high - I would absolutely get a couple more esimates if I was going to proceed along the repair route. But as someone else suggested - I would really consider stripping it down and selling off...
  8. B

catch and release

Nice bass !
  9. B

Big Otter sanctuary Petition

I'm in...great cause,hope it flys!
  10. B

Where do the lake erie pickerel go

I'd like to extend an open invitation to any of those Pickerel... I still have some room in my freezer!!! lol .:D
  11. B

Thanks to all of you! For....

I'm new on here,I've been readin the form daily for about a month or so,soakin up as much info. as one brain cell can handle.Reely appreciate all the time and effort you folks put into passin on all your helpfull tips and especially the safety/weather related info.,no doubt your responsible for...
  12. B

Port Glasgow Sunday Sept 4th

Hey Scrimmy,pls. keep on postin.I'm new hear but thx to you and all the other reg.s,I'm hooked... needin fish reports daily ,best readin anywhere.Gotta a 19 ft.'er and some gear,need education and good weather....oh yea and fish.Thx. again for all your help.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks