Search results

1. Corey06

Lake Scum

I am in the same boat, tried numerous products and Muriatic acid is all I use now.
  2. Corey06

Fishing Report Unexpected Burwell Sept 10 23

Good fishing Kirk, I heard you on the radio this morning, sounded like you were doing good. I took my Dad out this morning and we were just slightly North of you in about 38’. We also had no issues filling our two man limit, was a good day on the water, it’s really nice having all these fish...
  3. Corey06

boat washing service

I use to take my boat to North Erie Marina when it was the previous owners to have it bottom washed. They used an acid wash and it always turned out good, now I just use 50/50 muriatic acid and water. I have tried all kinds of other products and have had no luck getting the bottom clean after...
  4. Corey06

Burwell Fishing Report Sept 9

Yeah straight South, trolled East until I hit the silver barn and then would head back West.
  5. Corey06

Burwell Fishing Report Sept 9

Great day of fishing out of Burwell today. Has a late start by the time we dropped my little guy off and Grandma and Grandpas. Thanks to hvyhaul and his report from yesterday I decided to make a quick stop in 36’ of water to check things out and was shocked to see such action on the fish...
  6. IMG_3764.jpeg

IMG_3764.jpeg

7. IMG_3767.jpeg

IMG_3767.jpeg

8. Corey06

Fishing Report Went to the promised land...

That red buoy is now way North East of where it should be. It would definitely make navigating the channel difficult for people unfamiliar with it.
  9. Corey06

Burwell help / starting point / info share

Haven’t been out since Wednesday evening, started in 56’ and went out to 60’. Most productive seemed to be 56-58’. Dipsy diver with ring out 125’ with greasy chicken wing did the most damage for us. Will also be heading out in the morning, good luck!!
  10. Corey06

Burwell Aug5

Headed out with the wife this morning, a bit of a late start as we had the Mother In-law come watch our son. Headed out to 57’ of water just West of Burwell. Was a bit rougher than we were expecting but had the lines in the water by 9:15 and had our two man limit by 10:45. Dipsy diver set on...
  11. IMG_3285.jpeg

IMG_3285.jpeg

12. IMG_3283.jpeg

IMG_3283.jpeg

13. Corey06

Home Made Hull Cleaner

I tried a few different products last year with not much luck. I ended up buying muriatic acid from Canadian Tire and mixed it 50/50 with water and it worked really good. Sprayed it on, let it sit for a few minutes and sprayed off with the pressure washer.
  14. Corey06

Off Topic Any eyes on Burwell?

Went out of Burwell yesterday around 10am, was fairly rough. Ended up heading out to the East and then trolling NW with the waves. Started in 58’ of water, lines in the water by 10:45am and the fishing was hot but all small walleye so we ended up throwing most back. Once we hit 60’ they were...
  15. Corey06

New boat finally completed

Nice, looks great!! I like the idea of the flooring, going to look into that for my Striper!
  16. Corey06

Open Seat.......SEATS FILLIED!

Was also going to go for the evening run down in Burwell but thinking I’m going to hold off until tomorrow. Starting to Thunder around my place right now and the radar doesn’t look promising, storm is headed right for the lake. Stay safe to anyone venturing out.
  17. Corey06

Fishing Report Burwell aug 13

Also had a rough time today, was out on Tuesday night and fished 6:15pm - 8pm and had a 3 man limit. Today was a different story. Caught 6 keepers and 1 bow. Had 6 times where they would strike but not take the lure, we also caught 6 wallleye that were like 8” long, never seen such small...
  18. Corey06

Missing Fishermen Port Burwell

I was out last night too, you are right it was a nice ride out there and then that wind kicked up out of no where and she was rough.
  19. Corey06

Missing Fishermen Port Burwell

Just sharing a post from Big Otter Marina on a missing fishermen out of Port Burwell that never made it back to the dock last night.
  20. 5E0478A8-032E-4A6A-B692-AC9997F9A9CF.png

5E0478A8-032E-4A6A-B692-AC9997F9A9CF.png

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks