Search results

1. McMinnow83

Musky fishing up north

Went up north with the family this weekend had a great time sat morning fishing for musky with my brother we landed two lost two!! Kids had a great time canoeing around too!!
  2. McMinnow83

Fishing Report Burwell yesterday!

Went out with my buddie after work we landed 9 lost a couple, marked a lot in 20 fow .. not bad for early June :) was beautiful out there
  3. McMinnow83

Lake Ontario sat

Took my son on a charter in lake O for some kings he's never caught a salmon before, n I haven't trolled on Ontario since I was his age , was a great day n I'm more then happy ;)) we landed 10 kings lost 5
  4. McMinnow83

Burwell trolling

went out of burwell with the kids for some after work trolling , fished along side my friend Geoffy we kept passing each other having a great time me n the kids landed five wallys lost two n laned one bow , three wallys hit in the last ten mins of the evening ...good times
  5. McMinnow83

Great white in Great Lakes

https://notallowedto.com/great-white-shark-in-great-lakes/
  6. McMinnow83

Great bass opener

we landed 20 plus smallies , my daughter landed the biggest at 4.5 lb n placed 1st(tied) in the kids ;) great times , those memories will last forever!!!
  7. McMinnow83

Burwell Sunday

went out today with my kids n a buddie... 58ft was the ticket.. Also watch out for those nets darn things sneak up on ya if ur not watching ..
  8. McMinnow83

Burwell July 7

Took the kids out for some trolling we didn't expect much but still had to scratch the itch, or daddy did lol we landed a nice trout two farm animals n five silvers in 57ft , was foggy with little sun we had a blast .. Can't wait for prime time lol..
  9. McMinnow83

Draining the Great Lakes

http://rock95.com/the-u-s-has-been-approved-to-start-draining-the-great-lakes-so-why-is-no-one-talking-about-it/#comments I seen this on my fb !!!
  10. McMinnow83

cat fishing

went out Friday evening with the kids we ended up with two silvers one sheep head n one nice cat
  11. McMinnow83

old cut ice ?

does anyone know how thick the ice is at old cut ...
  12. McMinnow83

burwell sept 7

Last day of fishing before school iv bin so busy working i haven't had any time for fishing we lost a rainbow kept jumping lmao but landed a eye n cat plus some silvers lol first time I ever caught a cat trolling hehehe
  13. McMinnow83

burwell Aug 13

Had the Day off work so i took the kids trolling for couple hours this morning;)) landed 3 eyes lost two at the boat my net boy wasn't on his Agame today he was upset but oh well he needs to learn lol..also one sheephead n a silver ...
  14. McMinnow83

burwell july 26th wallys

went straight to 57 ft today with my son ,daughter n bro.. we landed one before i could get 3 lines wet n 2 more right after i was all set up..2 on purple spoons 1 on lead-core 8 colors out on a perch tail dancer..missed two :(
  15. McMinnow83

burwell july 24 wallys

had the day off so i took off with my son for some trolling .. we landed 3 pics n 1 bow in 57 to 60 ft, lost two at the boat:( we wasted a hour trying 45 to 48ft oh well lol...downriggers set at 35 n 40 ft dipys on 3 back 110 n 120 everything purple was the ticket for us today .. great times...
  16. McMinnow83

LPB sat july 4th

went out for some bass with my bro n my kids we went right back to the same spot on the flats that we fished july 1st, started fishing by 11 had are four limits in hours used leaches and a couple minnows..was great having my daughter out for the first time bass fishing she caught the biggest one...
  17. McMinnow83

lpb july 1st

went out today with my son my niece n bro we started at the flats and stayed there until we ran out of leaches had a great day .. its my sons 11th bday n he wanted to bass fish since we missed out on opener... landed 21 nice eaters lost 6 or so at the boat n my niece thought she wanted to let...
  18. McMinnow83

burwell june 20th

i went out with the kids today ..we stay west of the silver barn away from the pack again!! .. i moved 2 times befor i found the fish in 40ft we came come with two limits ..some nice jumbos too
  19. McMinnow83

burwell june 16th n 17th

went out on the rocks with a new fishing buddie i met on stomps on the 16th we came home with 75 between the both of use .. we also went out today on my boat today, i had a late start so i picked zzguffy901 out on the rocks and we went to the west of the silver barn staying away from the pack ...
  20. McMinnow83

burwell june 13

went out with my son n Buddie today ..we had a slow start but managed to come home with 64..fished west of the pack half way from port to the silver barn in 45ft, i didn't want to use up my gas today lol :)
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks