Search results

1. B

Off Topic Switching fuel type

We heated our home and domestic hot water with wood for 21years. The free ash on our place got used up, my body got old and tired, the Warden made me sell our logsplitter. We decomisioned our wood boiler in Sept. and put in propane, wish we had done it years ago. bd.
  2. B

Off Topic Crestliner Commander Elite 2050

Did you ever wonder why ships and aircraft are riveted? I don't think its because its a less expensive process. It could be that it is a more robust method of construction and less susceptible to failure, crystallized / brittle welds. bd
  3. B

I graduated to 20 foot Lund, nice boat, however , when you hit the 20 foot mark you will now need a ton of safety equipement including flairs that expire every 3 years. Check it out before you buy. 19 feet 6 inches is a nice size and less and much less red tape. bd
  4. B

So whats the deal with erie bows

What is an effective baite if you want to target Bows? bd.
  5. B

Fishing Report Port Bruce - pickerel -July 6th

Fat finger, its only been 60 years, Sorry
  6. B

Fishing Report Port Bruce - pickerel -July 6th

You must forgive the Leaf Fan, for almost 70 years they have been told You Got To BELIEVE. LMFAO.
  7. B

Off Topic Identify Local Snake??

My Better Half was raised in St Williams. She says they had large snakes like this in town when she was a kid, they called them " Wompers "
  8. B

Muskrat

Some may end up here!!!
  9. B

We own a twenty foot Lund. We were very suprised to learn that it is quite a bit more expensive to own a twenty foot verses a nineteen foot 6 inch boat, safey equipment, boarding ladder, flare gun ect. You may want to keep this in mind for the sake of 6 inches! Just sayin. BD.
  10. B

Off Topic Future retirement house/town.

Don't get too hung-up on living close to the children. Their career and mate choices will dictate were they reside and how often they relocate! Been there, done that! bd QUOTE="rmsteve, post: 189702, member: 7571"] Having lived in Burlington for the last 20+++ yrs and raising two great...
  11. B

Off Topic Seafoam

If you Google Homebrew Seafoam, you can read about the active ingrediants in the fuel stabilzer. Interesting read! bd.
  12. B

Off Topic skunk @ hullett

Me thinks someone needs a Brittany they are always interested in finding your shot birds, there is no quit in them!I bd0
  13. B

Flares

I need to buy flares to keep my boat legal. Where is the best place to purchase them? Thanks bd
  14. B

Fishing Report Port Stanley

Lake Erie, ............ Kayak! I hope we are not reading about you in the Obits. bd
  15. B

Fishing Report Musky Mania June 7 2019

When we enlarged the photo the fish being eaten looks like a small Lunge or Pike. What da ya think? bd.
  16. B

commercial quotq

Just Google Lake Erie Perch and Walleye Quotas. Everything you want to know will be shown. Bd.
  17. B

Glasgow May 24th

How much water were the Eyes in and were they suspended? If you don't mind me asking. kj
  18. B

Tug Towing Huge Barge

Sunday at 8:30 am we saw a large barge being towed toward Longpoint. It was just a mile or two off shore in the Clear Creek / Port Royal area east bound. Does anyone know what it was up to? bd.
  19. B

Jeremie Brooks at Xtreme Marine Today, April 6, at 10 a.m.

I have enjoyed this seminar in the past, I wish I knew about it sooner, maybe next time. bd.
  20. B

Detroit River eyes

Fishin on sick days ? Sounds like a government job hmmm?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks