Search results

1. LongLines

Targeting Bows

Hey Guys, been out of Burwell and Nanticoke more times this year than I have been in the past 2. Been doing okay targeting and landing eyes. But for the life of me I haven’t caught a single Bow since 2017. Haven’t even hooked up with one. Is there a specific way to actually go about catching...
  2. LongLines

Trolling with DI and SS

Hey Guys. Didn’t want to hijack Old Schools post so I’m posing my own question on Sonars. Does anyone see the benefit of trolling Lake Erie or Lake O with Down Imaging or Side Scan or both. Or is it kind of a waste if all you really use is Sonar and Maps. Just curious because I’m also in the...
  3. LongLines

Dipsys and Leadcore

Hey Guys and Gals, can anyone let me approximately know how far a #1 Dipsy on a 3 setting will run Horizontally from the boat with let's say 100ft of braid. Want to run Leadcore on inline planers (TX44 Super Boards) outside of The Dipsys but am am skeptical about the 2 getting hung up with each...
  4. LongLines

Perchin' Ryersee/Normandale

Anyone tried their luck at Ryersee or Normandale? Heading out tomorrow, will report laterr in the week.
  5. LongLines

Fish Locators

I'm looking to purchase a decent locator. I use a handheld Garmin for my GPS, but wondering what a good sonar would be to locate those fish in Burwell. The fish finder I use now only shows big black blobs which I take for bait fish. Maybe they are eyes, even sheep. If anyone can help on what I...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks