Search results

1. L

Perching this week

TMAN, I always leave the skin on for the sake of ID. I freeze all my perch as a fillet (scaled), and if you prefer to eat your perch without the skin as I do,this how I skin a frozen fillet. 1st, keep fillet frozen until you are ready to skin. 2nd, run cold water over frozen fillet (skin...
  2. L

Bows and Eyes

Hi Everyone, Last year was the first time my family and I enjoyed the great fishing off of Port Burwell and would like to do it again this year. Could someone please tell me when the Bows and Eyes start showing up at Port Burwell? PS.Last year was the first time on this site. I think all the...
  3. L

Lead Core Linr???

Hi Everyone, I have heard alot about fishing with lead core line, 5 colour, 7 colour and so on. I have never used or seen it being used. Can someone explain how it all works and can mono do the same thing ? Leep On board the "Soggy Sandwich"
  4. L

Long Point Bay ???

Thanks Preacher, You saved us alot of time and effort. Leep On board the "Soggy Sandwich"
  5. L

Long Point Bay ???

Hi Everyone, I have read many posts about catching Pics and Bows from Port Stanley on up to Port Burwell. Does anybody fish Long Point Bay for these fish? My wife and family have rented a cottage in St Williams and wondered if we should launch at Booth's Hobour and try our luck in Long Point...
  6. L

Canada Day Catch

Went out South of Port Burwell, fished 60FOW and hooked 2 pics and 1 bow. 9.25lb Pic - 30ft down with 4" Stinger (Chicken Puke) 7.25 Pic - 45ft down with Worm Harness (Perch Coloured) 6lb Bow - 25ft down with 2" Stinger (Oil Slick) Finished the day off with 49 Perch in 50FOW straight out in...
  7. L

Burwell Eyes

Thanks Sea Monster Leep
  8. L

Burwell Eyes

Nice Job Sae Monster, What kind of lure and at what depth? Leep
  9. L

How do you post photos on this site?

Hi Schenley, Success!!! Thank you everybody ( Icefisherman, Stomp and Schenley) for helping me with this problem. The picture is not much, but it is a start. In the near future my picture taking and fishing skills should improve. Thank you all for your help. Leep Caught June 26 - 7.5lbs -...
  10. L

Stomp, I have tried to cut and paste the Tags but all I get is a bunch of words and lettering on my new post, not a picture. Leep
  11. L

Hi Stomp, It is the process of moving the pictures to this web site, cut and paste is not working for me. Thanks for your help. Leep
  12. L

Hi Dotcom, I have uploaded my picture to the photo bucket and even managed to tag it. But I am having a hard time posting it on this forum. Could you supply a step by step explanation? Leep quote: Most lures are made to catch fishermen, not fish.
  13. L

Down loading pictures

Thanks for the help Ice fisherman.quote: Originally posted by icefisherman quote: Originally posted by leep Could someone please explain to me how to down load pictures on these posts. I must be computer stupid. Leep Most lures are made to catch fishermen not fish. First open...
  14. L

Down loading pictures

Could someone please explain to me how to down load pictures on these posts. I must be computer stupid. Leep Most lures are made to catch fishermen not fish.
  15. L

Bows and Eyes Port Burwell June 26

Had one Bow on and lost it. 62FOW Ran spoon 30 FOW Size: From what I saw was about 24" Landed one Eye 54 FOW Ran a worm harness at 30 FOW Size: 26.25" Sorry guys but no pictures, I can't figure out how to download the darn thing. From what I heard everybody was doing poorly that day. Leep...
  16. L

New To The Area

Hi everyone,I am new to the area, not sure of all the locations that I've injoyed reading on everybody's postes, however my wife and I are heading out of Port Burwell on Sat and Sun for Eyes and Bows. I will be sure to post our results if anybody is intrested. Leep
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks