Search results

1. H

giller

Hey John , Were you at Bruce today, wife and I were there about 10 til 1 .got 9 keepable size ,most were caught in the river , lots of people. Water off the beach was clear. See you guys Sun. { Wife wants to go to a friends cottage at the bend Fri night} boring..
  2. H

giller

hows the week been? can t go this weekend,doing my favourite thing,,,yes workin....can t go down til next sun.So keep the list til then,, Steve will be there though.
  3. H

giller

fishing not bad ...lots of dinks, tons of people ,even crowded in our area ,some "fishermen" keeping 4-5 inchers. Boats in real close ,east side of pier Hope to see you guys tomorrow. finish your list? KJ
  4. H

giller

Hey John how was the week? KJ
  5. H

giller

John hows the fishin? We re coming down Fri again. Got a spice list for you
  6. H

giller

hey John , Go to PB today ? We went after Delaware got a couple, heading down to the beach tomorrow.Wondered about the minnows in the river.
  7. H

giller

Giller you been out for perchthis weekend?
  8. H

Giller

hey Giller, anything going on at bruce?
  9. H

giller

hey giller you left too soon yesterday,I fished the back wash and got 5 in an hour kept 2 , Steve got 2 . Fished Bayfield today,,water nice but lockjaw on the fish. Hope your back get better.
  10. H

giller

Fished Bayfield pier Sat and Sun. 12 hrs each day. "0" hits . Only 1 caught both days with 15 fishermen. Wind was wild ,60 kls. Thank god for survival suits. Only interesting thing was a disoriented coon kept wondering around the guys and fell off the pier 4 times.Didn t seem agressive but may...
  11. H

giller

Hey John..Steve and I did the Bayfield rainbow tourny on the weekend. River was great til 8 am Fri morning then mud,mud mud and high winds. Poured rain for 3 days ,only 10 bows caught in the entire tourny ,and a few garbage salmon, all before the mud. Steve s son got 5.75 bow and a 8 lb coho...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks