Search results

1. H

Bayfield

fished the bayfeild Sat and today. Yesterday got 2 on worm off the end of the pier[not my favorite place by any means] in 1/2 an hour and left. I prefer fishing up river but too many guys Sat.Went back today Not much was hitting saw a few landed but real slow. Water a super color. Left at noon...
  2. H

huron tribs

Josh, yes ALL STOCKED FISH WE RAISE GO INTO THE BAYFIELD, we put them in 5 feeder creeks ,this year we put them int 3 cause of water levels, kept them longer than normal and released them last weekend. PLEASE join the club. email me if you want more info,[we dont fin clip cause we dont have the...
  3. H

huron tribs

You join by showing up on the last sat of march at the rod and gun in clinton,just like I said. We don t bother with other meeting cause 90% OF most of the members are fairly old and dont like change on how things are done. {the guy that owns the hatchery is 93 and an active member]Anyone from...
  4. H

huron tribs

WE HAVE A MEETING COMING UP AT THE ROD AND GUN CLUB IN CLINTON ON THE 29 TH, CONCERNING WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE LOW WATER AND THE HATCHERY FISH, MAIN MEETING IS ONCE A YR THE LAST SAT OF MARCH 1 PM AT THE ROD AND GUN, WE HAVE OUR OWN HATCHERY ON THE BAYFIELD PRIVATE PROPERTY . HERES THE FUNNY PART...
  5. H

huron tribs

fished the valley last night got 2 coho..both released..only like bows too. We havent even released our hatchery yet ,which is really late, into the bayfield cause the low water in the feeder creeks.Need rain or else us bayfield anglers club may lose a crop.,just a reminder we're always...
  6. H

huron tribs

Hey John Coho are running up river now, watched lots swin up what was a run at Bayfield that we now call the Rock Garden,,,snaggers will have a ball. better get rain only 2 weeks til the derby
  7. H

Bruce Beach

Hey John ,thats great you got that many, Not sure if Steve s been there or not. I ve had ball tournies last few weekends, first with the 16-22 yr old girls then the boys. how you been feeling ,
  8. H

PT BRUCE FISH DERBY

not much chance if you don t own a boat though
  9. H

giller

Hey John , Were you at Bruce today, wife and I were there about 10 til 1 .got 9 keepable size ,most were caught in the river , lots of people. Water off the beach was clear. See you guys Sun. { Wife wants to go to a friends cottage at the bend Fri night} boring..
  10. H

giller

hows the week been? can t go this weekend,doing my favourite thing,,,yes workin....can t go down til next sun.So keep the list til then,, Steve will be there though.
  11. H

giller

fishing not bad ...lots of dinks, tons of people ,even crowded in our area ,some "fishermen" keeping 4-5 inchers. Boats in real close ,east side of pier Hope to see you guys tomorrow. finish your list? KJ
  12. H

giller

Hey John how was the week? KJ
  13. H

bruce pier

Giller, I hate the thoughts of retirement, love my job too much, as you know they can t even get me to take vacation, Glad to hear it was a good day,I'll call Steve,we are suppose to be down Fri. I want to work Sat Sun Mon. Got that spice list for you. See you then,
  14. H

giller

John hows the fishin? We re coming down Fri again. Got a spice list for you
  15. H

giller

hey John , Go to PB today ? We went after Delaware got a couple, heading down to the beach tomorrow.Wondered about the minnows in the river.
  16. H

perch

Thanks John, Steve and I were suppose to come down today but he didn t feel well. Got lot of nice bows at the Bayfield at the cabin Fri. With this rain they should be all gone. Hopefully see you at PB Sat. You need any fish crisp?
  17. H

Water levels

I ve fished the bayfield upper reaches for 25 yrs and water level in the bayfield is at .75 which is very low, best fishing is at .95-1.0, most places up river you can what across the river and not get your feet wet.We need rain for a couple days early this week .I was at our hatchery yesterday...
  18. H

giller

Giller you been out for perchthis weekend?
  19. H

Giller

hey Giller, anything going on at bruce?
  20. H

Bruce perch Bayfeild steelhead

We meet at the Huron rod and gun club, only 1 meeting a year.All projects are decided that day,crews assigned.Egg collection is already done and crew has been assigned for watching fry. {just found out eggs were collected already ,don t usually call London guys cause MNR lets us know its time...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks