Search results

1. Lil Basstard

Fly Fishing

I have a friend that had just received a new fly fishing rod and reel and is looking for a good spot to try it out. He lives in St.Thomas, Ontario and would like to stay as local as he could. Does anyone out there have any suggestions as to where he should go. Any replies would be appreciated.
  2. Lil Basstard

Port Bruce Perch/May20th

We headed out from North Erie about 8:00 a.m. and started fishing in 37' of water East of the pier to no avail, so we moved out to 40' and we struck gold. By noon we had about 25 very nice perch (over 10") and by 1p.m we had 51 total with only about 10 smaller than 8", and we probably put back...
  3. Lil Basstard

Port Bruce Perch

Well we finally got in the water, Greg's new ramp was great at North Erie Marina and as usual he was there to give any help that we needed. Can't say the same about the fishing. We tried in shallow and as far out as 35 feet and only ended up with 4 perch. Seem to mark a lot of fish but they were...
  4. Lil Basstard

Musky Fishing

Now that I am able to post pictures to this site, I would like to show everyone the musky my grandson caught and released at Lighthouse Cove last fall. It weighed in at 27lbs and was 51 inches. He was one proud kid He is sure looking forward to getting out and finding some nice walley this year.
  5. Lil Basstard

New Ramp

I was on my weekly tour of the north shore of Lake Erie and glad to report That Greg at North Erie Marina in Port Bruce has his old ramp torn out and in the process of redoing it. Well done Greg it will be a pleasant surprise in the spring. Won't be long now!
  6. Lil Basstard

Gowganda Area

We are heading up to the Gowganda area for a couple of weeks of serious fishing. Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to what lakes to try. We are staying at a camp about 8 miles west of town on(Firth Lake).We will be taking our Quads also, so we can get to some of those back lakes...
  7. Lil Basstard

Photo's

I am haveing a problem posting pictures from my photo program so I have uploaded Photobucket which everyone seems to think works better on this site. My problem is how do I get these photo's from photobucket to hear. Thanks for any help.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks