Search results

1. Schenley

Burwell Walleye Saturday July 12

Headed down to Burwell Saturday to troll for some eyes with a couple good buddies. Got set up around 7:45 and the action started right away. We had 6 in the box in the first 2 hours. Finished with 11 on the day and glorious weather to boot. Very successful first trip of the season, looking...
  2. Schenley

Trolling Burwell Saturday

The lake was good so I made the first trip out to 60ft. with a few buddies on Saturday and we weren't disappointed!
  3. Schenley

Burwell July 18 Evening

Got out for a few hours last night. Hit 62 feet trolled back in to 59. Picked up 4 eyes and a bow on lead core and dipsies. Didn't move a rigger. Beauty night on the water. Schenley
  4. Schenley

Walleye Wackin'

Headed out with a buddy from work last night (July 5) for an evening fish. At full tilt the motor suddenly lost power and bogged out. Sounded like one cylinder was dragging. After a short investigation we found out a spark plug wire had fallen off. Back on the way. Found the fish out deeper...
  5. Schenley

Sunday June 24 Port Burwell

Left Burwell just after 7am and headed to 60ft. Lines set 7:30ish. Last time I was out there was lots of marks in the top 20ft so I tried fishing high and got non stop action from the bows till 9 and then it shut down. Kept one for the bbq. Set things deeper and started getting eyes. 7 color...
  6. Schenley

It Begins...

Headed out of Burwell with a friend (wallyeye) Sunday to try some early season trolling. It took a while to find the fish but we finally found them around 2:30pm. We ended up with a 15lb bow and a 7lb eye in the box from a double header. Had another 3 knock offs and a sheep too. Not bad for this...
  7. Schenley

Bluff Bar Pike May 14

Got out to Bluff bar for the first time and trolled for pike. Had a big hit and lost a good one right off the bat but things got better after that. We ended up getting into some very nice pike. Couldn't have asked for a better day! Schenley
  8. Schenley

Pike Fishing Tips

Looking for some advice on trolling/casting for pike in the bay or out at bluff bar. Taking a good buddy from BC out on Monday and he wants to target pike specifically. Any tips or advice on what works this time of year would be much appreciated. Thanks! Schenley
  9. Schenley

Bluff Bar

I know the weather hasn't been the greatest lately but has anyone been out to Bluff Bar in the last little while? I am thinking about going this weekend if the weather is ok. Thanks, Schenley
  10. Schenley

Launching on Hastings

Hey Guys, I am interested in launching my boat on hastings if at all possible so I can park it out behind the cottage for the weekend. I know there are a lot of privately owned places on hastings and I don't want to trespass on anybody's property. I have heard guys talk about crown land on...
  11. Schenley

Burwell Sunday June 26

Bit of a bumpy ride out Sunday morning but it was well worth it. Got out and set up and our first bite came almost right away. Went 3/6 on the day. Dipsy's with spoons took 5 of the hits and we got 1 fish on the lead core...started off peeling line and I initially thought it was a rainbow!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks