Search results

1. scuba2000

Minnows.

Does Anyone know if anybody is selling minnows in Port Bruce yet ,would like to try for some perch next week.
  2. scuba2000

Fishing Report A Weeks fishing trip.

I' am going to Island Lake lodge next week, on thistle lake in the Temagami area,I was hoping some one on this forum have fished that lake and if they have any info that could be useful to use. Thanks in advance.
  3. scuba2000

Bay of quinte

Thinking of going to the bay of quinte in the fall for few days fishing,What time of the fall would be the best for the walleye?.Also any info on fishing them, do you troll with down riggers,dipsy,leadcore?,or do you use jigs?,any info would be greatly appreciated.If anyone knows of any good...
  4. scuba2000

Pittock or Wildwood Lake.

Having a family get together in july and was thinking of going to Pittock or wildwood lake.Will be doing some fishing and tubeing,has anybody have any info either on Pittock or Wildwood.Looking for the safest place for boating will have small kids with us.I know this is not all about fishing but...
  5. scuba2000

Fishfinder and gps.

Hi Is anybody out there using a hummingbird fishfinder( model 587 ci hd )or (587 ci hd di),thinking of buying one and wanted to know the pro's and con's.Any Info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  6. scuba2000

Leadcore

Hi,I have been using Stomp's for info.all summer long, great site for info.Helped me find the spots and baits for perch,bass,and pike, with good success.This summer I would like to try leadcore for bows and eyes.I went to Anglers outfitters he set me up with reels,poles and line,very...
  7. scuba2000

Bass Fishing

Hi I have just got back in to boating and fishing,going to long point tomorrow,putting in at old cut.Was wondering were the best place to buy minnows, also when you drift for bass what are you using,and are you fishing on the bottom.Have not been on long point bay in twenty years hoping for a...
  8. scuba2000

north erie marine.

I would like to tell you all about North Erie Marine in Port Brue,I'am new to boating and I bought a new boat my first boat that I have ever owned.So I was just a little nervous about putting in and taking out on my own.No need to worry the people at the marine helped me and made my day a...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks