Search results

1. F

Little guy always outfishes me

Couldn't make it out on the bay this weekend, but took my little guy out in the canoe on Waterford Pond. He hooked into one and alls I heard was "dad its a big one". He landed a 4 1/2 pound large mouth. Didn't know they could get that big. This was after catching a 27" pike in the same pond...
  2. F

Salmon fishing

Would like to take my son salmon fishing this year. Does anyone know a good charter that is reasonably priced to go out on the point fishing? Thanks:)
  3. F

Port Dover pier April 25/011

Lots of people on the pier today, with some fish. Lots of catfish caught. Seen one gray tag caught by a little guy,...way to go.
  4. F

Pike fishing

Thanks SRT8. No boat, so fishing from shore. Will try the old cut. Is it worth casting on Big Creek by the causeway bridge?
  5. F

Pike fishing

I would like to take my little guy down to the point to cast for some pike. Any suggestions where to go, and maybe when? Thanks
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks