Search results

1. Could get Ugly

Dr Dunc RIP

I remember when this photo was taken of Dunc and Perry. Long time ago. Thank you very much for Dunc’s contribution to waterfowling and conservation. RIP Dunc and Perry.
  2. Could get Ugly

October 1st Port Bruce

What an awesome day to be on Lake Erie. The weather was great. Wife and I went for one last walleye run. It was tough fishing but we managed to find 7 hungry ones in 62 fow. When the wind died down so did the fishing and the flies came out. When the wind picked up the flies were gone and the...
  3. IMG_5950.jpeg

IMG_5950.jpeg

4. IMG_5945.jpeg

IMG_5945.jpeg

5. Could get Ugly

Lake Scum

A friend of mine is compounding and polishing boats as they come out of the water right now. If you are interested please message me.
  6. Could get Ugly

Off Topic One year ago today

That has happened to me twice. Both times there was a black Labrador involved on the boat. Two different dogs too.
  7. Could get Ugly

Fishing Report Lac Seul Wilderness Resort

Great photos. Thanks for sharing guys!
  8. Could get Ugly

How long will last this season at Port Burwell?

Wednesday looks interesting if the weather forecast doesn’t change.
  9. Could get Ugly

The Jammer jr

My son has filled 4 coups with chickens and pigeons. One coup has free rangers and they lay eggs all over the place. Maybe there are eggs hiding.
  10. Could get Ugly

Port Bruce Friday

Launched out of Port Bruce on Friday afternoon. My first afternoon fish on Lake Erie this year. The lake was so nice and flat. Brought my son-in-law who only works half a day on Fridays. We caught 15 and let 4 go to get bigger. We didn’t go deeper than 64 fow. All the fish were near bottom so...
  11. IMG_5881.jpeg

IMG_5881.jpeg

12. IMG_5891.jpeg

IMG_5891.jpeg

13. IMG_5883.jpeg

IMG_5883.jpeg

14. Could get Ugly

Any Eyes on Burwell or Bruce?

We went out of Port Bruce about 7am on Sunday. The Bouy was saying 1.6 so twice that. The NE wind was also picking up and I heard at the ramp there were 3’ rollers at 55 fow. So with my 16.5’ StarCraft we never went past 42’. Earlier reports said they did well around 40’ so we concentrated...
  15. IMG_5860.jpeg

IMG_5860.jpeg

16. Could get Ugly

Fishing Report Port Stanley Aug 14th Sunrise fishing

Nice fishing. What do you bread your fish with? Looks delicious!
  17. Could get Ugly

Port Bruce Friday

Headed outta Port Bruce before 7am. It was rough first thing but calmed down later. Lines in around 54 fow because we were getting tired of taking a pounding. Started getting them in 55’ and trolled out to 62’. Dipsys back 80-100’ and one leadcore 10 colour out 290’. All worked great but the...
  18. IMG_5697.jpeg

IMG_5697.jpeg

19. IMG_5687.jpeg

IMG_5687.jpeg

20. IMG_5692.jpeg

IMG_5692.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks