Search results

1. J

Bruce Perch

are they still getting a few perch in bruce, might go down tommorrow?
  2. J

Bass Opener

Going out to long point for the opener and was wondering where the best place to get boat would be? ill be coming from London are there some pretty big line ups to get in?
  3. J

MARINAS

looking for reliable marina/boat ramps in burwell and bruce. not seeing anything online at bruce at all. just got a small boat this year and looking for some expertise.
  4. J

bruce/burwell

anyone hear of anything going on out at bruce or burwell, is the water still a mess, i am assuming from the lack of posts thats its still in rough shape. This time last year we had already run into a few good days. any info would be great. anyone giving pearchin a try this weekend??
  5. J

Perch fishing

just got my first boat this year and was wondering when we can expect to starting get a few perch out of bruce/burwell?? and just looking at the sanctuary map, is it even worth going to long point before bass season if that entire section is close off till bass season, just looking for some...
  6. J

USED BOAT REGISTRATION

recently bought a used boat and getting conflicting information where i can register it, the drivers license place i went to today looked at me like i was crazy and it seems everything i have seen on line is for large vessels..
  7. J

Navionics??

anyone have a newer navionics chip and find it worth the money, i have a Lowrance Chartplotter that is about 3 years old and have not really gotten use to it since it bought it in the fall, but from what i have been reading it is capatabile. Planning on spending a tonne of time on long point...
  8. J

Spring/ Summer Walleye

new to the site and i have been reading the summer eye reports and im starting to get antsy. i dont have much experience fishing lake Erie with a boat but i have just purchased a 16.5 footer. with a 75 hp outboard. Will that size boat sufficient enough to regulary be out fishing eyes and bows...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks