Search results

1. canslayer

Fishing Report Hooks

Question....... Is it legal to fish with more than 2 schnell hooks in Long Point Bay,, in the summer?
  2. canslayer

Perch

Anyone been getting any decent sized perch at Pottahawk or the Bluffs? I've been getting them in front of Port Rowan & that area,,, but there has been a lot of small ones...
  3. canslayer

Minnows

Does anyone know if the marina on the north of the bridge (@Burwell) has minnows for tomorrow, and does anyone have their phone #?
  4. canslayer

Minnows?

Anyone know if the marina on the north of the bridge (@ Burwell) has minnows for tomorrow, and does anyone have their phone #?
  5. canslayer

Eskimo Quickfish 3

I am selling 2 Eskimo Quickfish 3 ice huts,,very little useage,,1 is still in the box,,, they retail at CT for $399.99,,, I'm selling for $250.00 & $225.00,,they have 2 zipper doors,,,4 windows,,, 2 vents,,& 2 pockets,, & pouch for storage/carrying,,,also comes with ice screws to secure when it...
  6. canslayer

Bowfin caught

Caught a Bowfin last week & pulled it in & have never seen 1 of them b4 in my life...Thought I had an invasive species or something...also thought I had a lamprey till I saw its mouth...But found out it is native here.....Many of you guys ever get them ? Caught it in the boathouse on Dickenson...
  7. canslayer

Lost Decoys

I was out hunting in that big wind last Thursday 12th....at Little Rice Bay & ended up having motor trouble...Had to leave my boat & decoys out for the nite,,returned the next day to tow my boat in & most of my decoys were gone....I assume they drifted across to the other side... east side...
  8. canslayer

Lost Decoys

So I was out hunting in that big wind last Thursday at Little Rice Bay & had motor trouble,,had to leave my boat & decoys out there overnite..So came back the next day to tow my boat in & most of my decoys were gone...I imagine they all ended up on the East side across from little rice...We...
  9. canslayer

LPB Perch

Was out yest Wed 29th...... After last time out a couple wks ago,,,3 guys ,2 &1/2 hrs & nota bite....Was kinda wondering how it wood go....Started around 10 ish,,,, tried about 5 or 6 spots out frum old cut 2 ec10 & surrounding areas..... caught 1 nice perch early & that was the only bite we...
  10. canslayer

Perch Apr. 14th

In a word zero............. from old cut ,,2 EC10,,and surrounding area,,,maybe tried 8 or so stops & drifted,,,3 guys,,,not a bite in 2&1/2 hrs or so.......
  11. canslayer

Perchin

Went outa old cut this aftrnun,,,fished frum 2:20- 4:40....got 2 big fat females,,,thats all l saw & all l caught... was happy 2 bat 1000...... Prob du St. Willies 2morrow...
  12. canslayer

Thurs perchin

out of old cut...fished my favorite spot close 2 old cut, nothing,,,,tried lots of spots out 2 ec10,nothin,, came back in across frum Acres & strated getting small 1's...got 14 & 2 nice rock bass 2 take home....ready 2 leave,,pullcord wouldn't catch,,, 1 guy near us just left 10 or 15 mins...
  13. canslayer

Perchin Tues... LPB

Lines in the watr about 1 pm...... around EC5 as my informant told me about success there lately.... drifted around there & Ec6 on the shallow parts.....no bites 4 the longest time...Tried farther W frum EC6 & picked up a cupl of SMB...... went more S of Ec5 & picked up more SMB... not 1 bite...
  14. canslayer

Fri perch

Well dropped the boat in the water & went out 2 check out the action,,out a Old cut,,stopped several times to try a drift on our way out to ec10 area....no bites 4 a couple hrs... then got out near ec10 & managed 2 get 9 nice ones,,,,didn't throw a 1 back...so 9 fish, 4hrs .. 2 guys... not the...
  15. canslayer

Fri report

I was out off old cut,,,started fishing at 10:10 done 3:45,,, Tried many locations,,,saw 1 fish,,,caught 1 fish....Not a gud day 4 me...Hope sum of u guys did bettr than that...Any1 got any reports frum St. Willies/?
  16. canslayer

Ice conditions

I was out yest trying 2 go duck hunting...We broke as much as 3" of ice in sum spots..... There was also lots of open water spots but I would bet by Fri am they will b iced over...Possibly an early start 2 the 2013-2014 ice fishing season...
  17. canslayer

Turkey Point Perch

So,,,Was out about 9:30 till 2pm or so......... 3 guys,29 perch,,,1 small Bass....started out good but turned off all of a sudden & no1 was catchin ( not many anyhow) from what I could c........Hope sum of the others did bettr than we did.....
  18. canslayer

ec5 Bass

Was out yest at ec5 drifting with leeches in the aftrnun,,, started bout 12:30 fished til 4...got 5 right away,,6th tuk quite a wile,,then they shut down 4 us... Spoke with a budee had very similr day...Hope the other guys out there did bettr....
  19. canslayer

Burwell perch

wAS OUT AT bURWELL Wednesday..... 4&1/2 HRS 2 GUYS 53 fish....a lot smaller than last week.. We threw back quite a few... Not what my past experience at Burwell has been.... Was up 2 the west with the pack....Saw lots of other boats pulin them in....Goin agin Friday,,,hope the size...
  20. canslayer

Perch in the bay?

Any 1 been out lately?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks