Search results

1. Fish Bones

Vittoria

Hey fellow creek lovers, can anybody shed a little light on the situation at Vittoria? The rear parking area has been blocked, and a sanctuary sign has been posted, the sign has been modified with the dates in which the creek is actually open ( someone NOT ME has written the open dates on it...
  2. Fish Bones

Lost Tackle

I lost a flambeau terminal tackle kit on Bigcreek this weekend down by Schafer side road. I had lots of raven hooks, sinkers and swivels in it. If anybody found it I would really appreciate getting it back? I know that land is open to only a select bunch of us river rats so I was hoping somebody...
  3. Fish Bones

Saturday on the bay

Hey fellow fish stalkers, Boogeitzsofoo and I hit the bay today with high hopes of a few spring pike, we started out of the old cut and headed to the east wall of little rice. No action there so we drifted over to big rice , we tried along the weeds there with no luck again, we also trolled...
  4. Fish Bones

First boat trip of 2011

Hey fellow fishermen and women, lieutenant Dan and I made it out for some early ice off pike action, we launched at big creek river mouth and tried most typical pike tactics. We had a few nicw whacks and also both had big old river carp on, the pike never showed up yet but a good tilt from...
  5. Fish Bones

Fish Bones has made contact!

Hey all you fishing junkies im a new member here but have been following you guys for a couple years now and I just wanted to say I really think this site is great. I fish all year around and do everything from hitting the local rivers to down rigging the lakes in the summer and fall, as well as...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks