Search results

1. meridian

fish and game yard sale

Long Point Area Fish & Game Club , Will be hosting thier anual yard sale .Feb 10 , at the Port Rowan Community Centre . Doors pen 8am to 2pm. Admission $4. Hope to see you there.
  2. meridian

Burwell perch

Is anything happening down that way yet. Port Dover is dead.
  3. meridian

camera theft

Went for a walk this morning to pick up my cameras, got to my tree stand and no camera. Did get few pics of him on the other camera that was off to one side. Unfortunately, no clear picture of his face . I will be able to recognize the way he is dressed if I see him out there.
  4. meridian

lessons learned

Out this morning to sight in my crossbow, hitting the bull at 20yds 25yds , all good .Go to try at 30, start to pulling the cocking cord. My boot obviously was not on the stirrup properly, out it pops ,still pulling this damn thing. So up comes the front end, hits me on the left side of the...
  5. meridian

marine weather

Just checked forecasts for next week , who do you believe .Windfinder says one thing ,Sailflow something else , Environment Canada different again .:LOL::LOL::LOL::geek:
  6. meridian

hotlips

How deep do hotlips lures go ,using 17lbs test braid
  7. meridian

inner bay

Looking to try the inner bay tomorrow for perch ,which ramps are open. Yes I do know where the sanctuary is.
  8. meridian

Ancaster swap meet

Does anybody know if there is a swap meet this year in Ancaster, if so what are the dates ? thanks in advance.
  9. meridian

bait stores

Is there a bait & tackle store in the tillsonberg area.
  10. meridian

Pt Doner perch

As of 2pm,no tagged fish caught, only 11 registered. Maybe tomorrow :joyful::joyful::joyful:.
  11. meridian

perch derby update

As of 3pm today no tagged fish caught , only 6 fish entered. I think we need some warmer weather.
  12. meridian

fly rods stolen

My neighbor got up this morning to find some one had got in the side door of his garage. Who ever it was took 2 fly fishing rods ,one is a ORVIS 4 piece in a burgundy coloured hard case, the other is a SAGE 4 piece in a black hard case . If anybody should hear of someone selling such articles...
  13. meridian

pt maitland

have seen no reports from that area lately. FISHFARMER , havn't you been out.?????;);).
  14. meridian

any perch

Hoping to get out Thursday with my wife ,is there any perch to be found around turkey point /normandale area.
  15. meridian

downrigger cable

Arrived at Burwell yesterday , only to find the spool on one of my riggers turning . How that happened I don't know , a nice big birds nest ,finished up cutting it all off . Now the question is , is there some place to get it respooled or do I have to do it myself.
  16. meridian

burwell perch

I s there. any action for perch yet at burwell or Bruce?
  17. meridian

ammo sale

In Walmart yesterday , most of thier ammo is on sale.Got 2 boxes of 308 for $19 each. They are getting out of the ammo business.
  18. meridian

LPB bass

Wifey wants to go fishing tomorrow, are there any bass around the bay or are they all out deep.
  19. meridian

bluffs bar

Im looking at going out to bluffs tomorrow , anything being caught over there??? thanks in advance for any info.;);)
  20. meridian

Burwell Thursday

Two guys ,Two scoops of minows, fished off the silver barn, 40 ftw. 7am till we ran out of minnows at 11am, 66perch 9lb of perch after three hours of filleting. Perfect day on the lake .
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks