Search results

1. C

over night ice hut rental

Looking for a weekend of ice fishing Want to spend night in hut on the ice. Any suggestions. Any fish are. Bonus
  2. C

st williams sunday

Thx binkley. How was the water clairity murky at all?
  3. C

Lady Simcoe - Jan 08

Sounds like a fun day! Was thinking of going up myself. I never been. Could u point me to a good starting point. Lots of ice?
  4. C

roe

Excellent. Thx . Order is in:D
  5. C

roe

Does anyone know were i could get some fresh roe
  6. C

hay bay

most wallies were 16 inches were we fished in a small 14 ft boat. biggest i saw was a 24 inch that weekend. and a 22 inch . pike were avg 24 inch. large mouth were fat and the perch were 10 to 12 inchs. we stay on the south shore of hay bay. a place called blakewood lodge.
  7. C

hay bay

Wow did we hit this one right on. arrive to hay bay friday around 4 and fishing by 4.30. watched a guy catch and release 2 pickeral right while getting into the boat! fishing 2mins from cabin and caught 4 nice pickeral and 3 pike. Sat. all day fish were hitting hard. plenty of limits...
  8. C

hay bay

thanks guys, will post full report when we get back.
  9. C

Walleye - Detroit River - April 30

so is a stickeral a submerged log? omg that must have been pretty wild. good to hear your ok
  10. C

hay bay

heading down to hay bay on may 13 weekend. pickeral fishing. any tips or info would be great. asking for some help on a new pole and reel. again for pickeral.
  11. C

is there anyone who sells roe in tillsonburg

the tackle shop in delhi. fish on. anyone have an address or telephone number? thanx
  12. C

How fast can you gut and skin a deer

stand back man on a mission. that was so cool. thanks for the great link
  13. C

Limits?

was out 4 times this season and 23 was my limit
  14. C

How's the Ice Holding Up

well i guess thats it for another season. got out 4 times and gotta say, what a slow season! thanks for the ice report
  15. C

Auger/Perch Fishing!

sorry to here about your auger, it could have been worst.. are u refering to a power auger?
  16. C

Gas Prices!!

so after reading this post last night I have decided to stay home this morning, instead of trying my luck out on the bay. Its a 1 hour drive one way. I guess if the fishing reports were more postive i might have gone out. this is really going to hurt the average person. it sucks!
  17. C

Fishing in St.Williams starting to pay off!!!

thats sounds great, thanks for the report. i am looking forward at trying it this weekend.
  18. C

Lost Bag at Old Cut

there you have it. outdoorsman are down to earth people who respect the simple rules of life. way to go!
  19. C

sat. report

good company with a nice feed of fish for the bonus! enjoyed a good day fishing out of old cut. 0.8 miles due north west. from 10 am to 2 pm we had two nice schools come thru and managed to catch 18 jumbos 10 inch plus. some slushy spots but travel was good.
  20. C

hey guys and gals, new member stopping in to say hi. enjoyed the site for a number of years now, and have learned alot. looking forward to adding my two cents.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks