Search results

1. time2time

Tuesday afternoon Long Point Inner Bay

Video of them picking the old one up. Hope it works.
  2. IMG_1315.mov

IMG_1315.mov

3. time2time

Tuesday afternoon Long Point Inner Bay

They did the one in St. Williams too. Just dropped the new on an hour ago.
  4. 8160C02C-46F3-42B3-8EDA-A1B22F805B48.jpeg

8160C02C-46F3-42B3-8EDA-A1B22F805B48.jpeg

5. time2time

Off Topic CORDLESS DRIL;L

I have been using a Ridgid 18volt cordless drill for years. Lots of power to run 12-15 holes or more each battery if you keep them warm in your suit. Good thing about Ridgid if you buy a package with batteries they are all guarantied for life if you register. I have replaced 5 batteries in 9 years
  6. time2time

Bass opener

Not that it will not change again but right now it is saying sunny and a South breeze of 11km. Hope that one holds. LOL
  7. time2time

Innerbay Sunday afternoon

A couple of buddies went out on Sunday afternoon while I was at the Jays game. A bunch of small to medium ones and this beautiful specimen. All fish were released. Nice job Jack.
  8. time2time

Good day slab hunting

That's a lot of good eating right there. Very well done boys.
  9. time2time

reddog

Well done Reddog.
  10. time2time

Wishing @Reddog a speedy recovery!!

Good luck getting those crappy hot spots out of him. Speedy recovery Cliff, I know it must be killing you not to be able to get out fishing. Doug
  11. time2time

Fishing Report Thursday January 4.

Nice job Reddog. Was out of St Williams today, damn cold out there and only a couple for the effort. Time2time
  12. time2time

atv icefishing hut , way cool product

That rig is awesome.
  13. time2time

cayo coco /paradon cuba report

Thanks for all the advise Rocky. Good luck to you in Grand Bahamas too.
  14. time2time

We are staying at Iberostar Daiquiri Cayo Coco. I will be emailing Orlando for sure but I will be fishing alone (wife will be at the spa), do I refer to you as Chefboyardee? What do you mean check the hooks, first time taking my own tackle.
  15. time2time

Thanks Chef. I am heading to Cayo Coco late March and taking some spinning gear. Would love some info to help make it a memorable experience. Doug
  16. time2time

Long Afternoon Waiting.

Great idea with the parchment paper in the smoker. I will be trying that. Use it all the time at home so why not.
  17. time2time

What's your Fisherman Name?

I am glad my birthday wasn't yesterday........................ Skinny Shortstick . lmfao
  18. time2time

LPB Jan 26th Report + Electric Auger Report

Yup. $75 at Bass Pro. Plus it has the linkage to activate the trigger on the drill which is very handy.
  19. time2time

Straight through from the drill, remove the chuck and screw it on.
  20. time2time

I have the same set up only I made a 12" extension for mine. This is awesome. Been using the drill for years with no problems even 24" ice up north. I got mine Clam holder at Bass Pro this year and love it so far, easier on the hands. Doug
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks