Search results

1. F

Gun bluing service

high quality gun bluing service offered in london ontario. I use a method of hot bluing which produces a very deep beautiful color which is far superior to factory bluing in most production guns.all guns usually can be returned with in 7-10 days depending on the amount of polishing needed My...
  2. F

youth duck hunt

I would like to know if anyone has a phone number for the group that looks after the youth duck hunt my son is 12 and has all his licences so I would like to register him Thanks in advance for your assistance
  3. F

walk in blinds

Hi I am a new member and if anyone can explain how I can go about hunting for ducks It is mainly for my 12 year old son he has waders I was just wondering what would be a good spot to gowhere we could walk to and how and where do yougo to rent these blinds thanks in advance for advice Fred
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks