Search results

1. W

Mayday

I heard on the news tonite that there was a mayday call from Longpoint today .They said that there boat was sinking . Thats all that was said . Hope everyone is okay .
  2. W

Wildwood

Took my son for a hike at Wildwood Dam today. The water is way low . The dam has been open since the end of Aug. For repairs .I brought my gps and marked some stumps, sunken logs drop off and a gravel bed . Could not believe all of the pop cans and beer bootles on the lake bed.
  3. W

minnows

Hello, Just wondering if anyone has minnows in Port Bruce for Monday? Thanks
  4. W

Sunday

We had to work hard for the walleye we caught today.Sheephead were the fish of the day.Did eveyhing when west, east , deep, sped up,changed colors,and could not keep them off.I had my temp probe down and the water was very warm.76 degrees 50' down .Found a pocket at 63 and caught walleye...
  5. W

moonshine lures

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows where you can buy Moonshine Lures . I hear that they are pricey , but i would like to try a couple this summer . Thanks for the help.
  6. W

navionics card

Hello, I was wondering what would be a good navionics card to use in a lowrance hds 7 ? We fish mostly on the great lakes and a few in northern ont . I was thinking on getting a platinum card or a fish n chip card . Just wondering what are u guys using Thanks
  7. W

long point pike

Hello, After a summer of having to reel in lead core line. My son wants to go cast for some pike at Long Point. I was wondering if they have moved into the bay yet? If so what is the best lures to use for them ? Thanks again for your help.
  8. W

Pt Bruce sunday

The wife and i headed out sw of Port Bruce . Set up at 50 fow. Trolled out to 62 fow . Caught walleye all the way out . Most were in the 58 to 60 foot range . Riggers at 45 and 50 feet down . 10 color lead core was the best off planer board . Lures of the day were knight rider ,blue berry...
  9. W

Dual planer board help

Hello I bought a planer mast for our boat . I made 2 cedar planer boards from another topic on this board . I hope to try it out this weekend if the weather allows . I was just wondering what kind of releases do i need to use ? I would like to run 10 color lead core off them and maybe a dipsy...
  10. W

lead core or copper

Hello I am thinking on buying some lead core poles . But i was told that a copper line set up may be better because it sinks faster with less line out . I have not heard to many people using a copper line set up . Just wondering witch is the best way to go ? Thanks for the help.
  11. W

bradfield marina

I noticed on there website they have a banner stating the Angler Outfitters of woodstock is charging a $ 1 to use there debit machine .The last 3xs we have been there she has always took the dollar off the the tranaction . Does Bradfield have something against them ? Angler outfitters has alway...
  12. W

cannon balls

Hello I am new to trolling on lake Erie . I bought a couple of down riggers . Just wondering how heavy of a cannon ball do i need for lake Erie ? I was thinking on buying 8lb fish shaped ones . Thanks again for the help .
  13. W

Wheatley ,Erieau

Hello I heard that the walleye are biting in Leamington. My son has a P D on Friday . I was going to take the day off and go fishing . I have never fished down that way . Can we launch in Erieau or Wheatly and still find the walleye or should we go to leamington? How far out do you need to go...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks