Search results

1. F

Trail Cam Thoughts

Morning all, question about trail cams. My batteries melted or seem to have leaked and disabled my old camera's. I believe it was the repeated walk by from Anonymoose wearing various night gowns and burger king crowns. Strange combination but he pulled it off. I had a couple Primo's truth...
  2. F

Bait

Sorry for the very basic question, Who at the moment in either Long Point or Dover (or anywhere in between) is selling minnows, worms etc? First time buying bait in years.... Long over due.
  3. F

Ontario Boat License?

Sorry if not the right thread, but where or what is the best or which is a good way to get a boat license? I thought it was a government program but it looks like it is offered through various places? Do I just click on one of the random links I find or are some sites "better" than others?
  4. F

Good all round duck boat for Norfolk?

Good afternoon, I keep thinking I need to hit the lake and other ares to do more hunting. I'm fairly new with water fowling on water. I've been out a few times, thankfully people have been kind and brought me along. So I have a bit of experience. Now I've come to the decision if I want to go...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks