Search results

1. F

Meat grinder

I run this, https://omcan.com/product/12-stainless-steel-meat-grinder-with-1-hp-motor-2/ and it is an absolute beast. It'll process as fast as you can feed it. Smooth, consistent and easy to clean. Had it about 5 years and am very happy with it. Just did over 50lbs of pork alone last week.
  2. F

Pork Leg on the smoker?

Brine it up and season it like a pork shoulder, pulled pork style? Get an injector for deep penetration.
  3. F

Prime Rib sale

Never, and I say never, is it to late to find a new wife.
  4. F

12 tags equals 12 deer to butcher today!

I used the kids swing set. I know at least one neihbour wasn't impressed. A wood fence went up in the spring. Best fence ever.
  5. F

Insulated blanket for Traeger

My Green Mountain Grill received one second winter. Fuel usage went way down, food cooked better.
  6. F

Induction Cooktop - Initial Impression

Induction cook tops are great. Been running them for four years or so, two houses. Cast iron pans are used regularly, one small scratch from when a heavy, full pan was dragged, but that's it. They wipe clean easily, never any burnt on residue if a pot or pan boils over. I would never go back to...
  7. F

First smoker cook

And??
  8. F

First smoker cook

Any repeat on the white smoke? Even running it without a planned cook?
  9. F

Pellets

I'll burn that stuff you're sifting out. Lot's of good fuel there.
  10. F

First smoker cook

The heavy white smoke must be coming from a hard heat cycle? Possibly choked air flow? Have you fired it up since, trying to recreate the issue? My pellet smoker gets direct dumped from the bag, bits and all. I figure the bits add flavour, like bacon bits to a salad.
  11. F

Additional deer tags

Agreed. But the stupid deer just keep changing their transition routes to where I put the bait. Not much I can do about that.
  12. F

Rats

That That you do. Still holding your chair as collateral for that visit.
  13. F

Rats

Don't forget my invite next year!
  14. F

Looking for benelli Sbe 1,2 or 3 owner

Wait, did you get it fixed?
  15. F

Montreal smoked meat

Can I 3rd/4th about the recipe and method?
  16. F

Questions about Air Fryer vs Convection Oven

Don't let that stop you. Lot's people looking to invest $$ in good businesses and people.
  17. F

Off Topic Anyone here a plumber?

I'm not a plumber but I've spent a good deal of my life laying pipe, if you kn ow what I mean!! And by that I mean once a year on my birthday. Well, leap year.
  18. F

Trail Cam Thoughts

Morning all, question about trail cams. My batteries melted or seem to have leaked and disabled my old camera's. I believe it was the repeated walk by from Anonymoose wearing various night gowns and burger king crowns. Strange combination but he pulled it off. I had a couple Primo's truth...
  19. F

1990 StarCraft 221 offshore

You and me both!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks