Search results

1. O

Eyes on the 6th

great morning today out of Burwell, 2 man limit in 2.5 hrs, spoons, body baites, leadcore, riggers, the eyes were hungry!
  2. O

burwell monday morning

We didnt do too bad. Sandhills in 53 fow just out of the mud line. 62 jumbos, had to leave for work before we could punch second ticket. Radio was full of guys loading up with walleye, sure did sound great for trolling in 53 to 55
  3. O

Monday

Monday finally looks doable out of burwell for a perch run with the family. Anyone been out, head us in a general direction? First time out this season
  4. O

Minnows in Burwell?

lots yesterday
  5. O

tough bite yesterday

wasn't bad out there late morning but it got real lumpy for several hours before laying down late afternoon early evening. went out of burwell, picked up about 10 just west of sandhills in 43 i think it was, real slow, moved out deeper and still no good, slowly made it to clear creek and tried...
  6. O

Minnows in Burwell?

Kingfisher is closed I believe
  7. O

Clear creek

keep hearing rumours of a new launch near clear creek. Can anyone confirm this and some info on the launch if true? Ie parking and size of ramp
  8. O

Targeting bows at burwell

I catch the odd bow out of Burwell while trolling for walleye but I want to try and target rainbows. Any tips? ie, faster, slower, in closer, up higher?
  9. O

First Lake O Experience

Nice King Devin, hey nice hat too!
  10. O

Legend owner advice

Anyone have the legend ski/wakeboard bar on and downriggs? I chatted with one fellow briefly who put it own because his kids love watersports on their 19. he fishes with the rear seats folded down into the deck position. When up on that I can see going for a dip in Erie on a lumpy day! what he...
  11. O

Downrigger mount

where did you find the bert that had a big enough plate to fit the plastic 5 1/2" scotty base plate? just alluminum plate mounted to bert then scotty swivel to that?
  12. O

Downrigger mount

its here or classified ? anyone using scotty pro packs on a track system? I can't find a plate made to merry the pro pack to the riser? was looking at a 2" bert riser but no way to attach ro rigger.
  13. O

Hotlinefishing Report Port Bruce July 26 & 27

great report, don't get all that information too often, thanks for sharing
  14. O

Burwell July 26

lumpy day out there! headed out just east trolled around between there and a bit west, marking lots of fish from 55 to 59. 58 by far the most productive. 8 and 10 colour pretty much took everything on inline boards running between 2.88 and 3.1mph, hard to say what fish hit at, too lumpy to...
  15. O

Chrome Fog...

nice, i'm thinking i'm going to do a bit of perching Friday morn then head deeper and troll around for a bit
  16. O

Erie Perchin....nothing like it!!!!

how far east? silver barn? or there abouts? lol
  17. O

Chrome Fog...

were you out of burwell or bruce?
  18. O

port burwell dredging

don't know whats going on. Nothing happening at all right now, getting shallow. Not so sure its even being done now this summer.
  19. O

Orange downrigger balls

excellent idea, thanks for the tip, i'm gonna do that.
  20. O

Orange downrigger balls

thanks guys, fairly new to downrigging and have just never seen them on a boat or in store, then again never use to look. i'll keep them around for a spare since they were free and in perfect shape.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks