Search results

1. turk15

Good Pike day at the Bluff

Out about 1230, trolled for about 3 hours at bluff bar. Caught 4 nice pike, one was 37 inches about 9 10 pounds. Lots of fun. Did find a home made lure someone lost with about 200 yards of line attached.
  2. turk15

Friday Port Bruce Eyes

Well they are around Very spotty, anywhere from 30 FOW to 48 FOW East of Town. Blue and silver seems to the colour. takes some time 3 in 5 hours. All around 18 inches. Not much for perch. 1 Nice 8 pound Sheephead.
  3. turk15

feb 4th ice fishing on the bay

Not a bad day 8 inches of ice some water on top, no snow on top. about mile out east of st Williams. into about 50 perch, kept 22, nothing big 8 to 10 in. did have a pike pull my rod into the hole and to the bottom but retrieved rod and the pike. 22 in. Fun Day.
  4. turk15

Fishing Report Port Glasgow, is as hot as Burwell

Well 2 days total 5 hrs of fishing and 24 nice eyes and a nice 7 pound Bow. and a garbage lid size billy goat Best fight all day. If you are going use the west side launch, $13 self pay. 50 ft to 69 ft fish all over the place. Blue and silver body baits. But I think a pop bottle cap would work...
  5. turk15

BIG PERCH in Bruce

Hello all. Have been trying and trying and well they are here, they are all spawned out and are hungry. One have 6 gobbies in her and still smashed my minnow. I was in 34 FOW east of Bruce just before 1st windmill. about 20 boats out today, only 2 others where I was. I did see alot of fish...
  6. turk15

Long point perch on sat.

Well she was a little windy, but just east of old cut 7 ft of water 50 caught 20 keepers. Minnows were way to small but did the trick.
  7. turk15

Ice fishing today long point.

Hats off to Grangers Ice Huts, Job well Done Not a bad day fishing, about 20 perch, 6 nice keepers, 1 large pike messed us up for about a half hour. collected all the lines. Very windy and snow, but we were nice and comfortable, wood and minnows all day. great time. Well recommended.
  8. turk15

Port Bruce Perch " catfish " Day

Went perch fishing and caught 4 nice Big cats, 1 was 15 pounds and 30 inches, Fun but more perch would of been nice. 8 nice perch, 4 catfish, 2 sheep head and 12 gobbies in 3 hours.
  9. turk15

Rondeau Bay is Bass haven

Well if you are interested Thursday we hooked into 10 nice Largemouth, Friday well How about 50, some in the 19 inch 4 pound range, One of the best evening Bass fishing ever for me and the wife. sat windy, only about 19, But 2 nice 19 and 19.5 inches. Lots of Fun to be had.
  10. turk15

Port Bruce Perch

Well 3.5 Hours of fishing just East of Town 29 to 35 fow. 60 fish 33 keepers, 1 White Bass and something big spooled my line. It felt like a rainbow. Would of been nice to see it. And 1- 5 pound sheep. and the best part only 1 gobie.
  11. turk15

Port Bruce Perch

Not a bad day, several perch 42 ft o w. off bruce
  12. turk15

Looking for cats

Anybody seeing any catfish in the Port Bruce Area ?
  13. turk15

Port Bruce bite is on for perch

Even a late start did not matter, on the water at noon by 3 we had 70 in the boat, 20 small ones back to the deep and about 30 of those friggen gobies, 32 fow east of Bruce. one right after the other great day fishing. All nice 9 to 14 ichers right on the bottom.
  14. turk15

Port Bruce goby day

Well started OK 35 ft of water off 7th windmill east of Bruce then the onslaught of gobies, so moved to the west side of Bruce did great for a bit then the gobies, 10 fatties 2 of them 13 + inches nothing less then 11 inches. if I caught 1 goby I caught 50 of the dam things.
  15. turk15

Port Bruce Today

Tried 30 feet, 45 feet, 18 feet, No perch, water temp 47 F, lots of fish on screen no takers. Will try next week Let me know if anyone has better success then me
  16. turk15

port bruce Monday

4 hours fishing 27 ft just east of pier, 6, 13 inchers 6, 12 in, 5, 11 in and a total of 35 great day out there, today should be the same. PS great ramp Greg, nice improvements.
  17. turk15

long point pike

Tried my luck at pike fishing on Tuesday, North channel nothing, went out to the bar and caught 1 30 incher not bad, was like glass over there. will try next week, lots of poeple fishing perch at ec10. take care til next time. Turk 15
  18. turk15

EC 10 perch are back

Great day fishing EC 10 lots of perch on minnows just drifting wind not to bad today thought it might be after the weekend. Chat later Turk15
  19. turk15

large mouth in Long point

I am looking to see where the best possible place to get a 19 inch large mouth in Long point I have tried along old cut both east and west only hitting 15 and 16 not bad but I need a 19 inch. any thought would much appricated Thanks Turk 15
  20. turk15

trolling bruce fri

Well we went out to 65 fow started at 60 we tried 10 colour to 5 colour bottom to top on downriggers and 1, 9 pound bow 1 nice 1 pound white perch thing was large, tasted good too. the best, 15 sheeps, was busy but no luck on the eyes I did hear that they are shallow 10 to 20 feet down so take...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks