Search results

1. C

Can you legally fish marinas?

We have had several incidents this year fishing in marinas or the mouths of marinas. Trailer owners etc have said that there is no fishing in the channels, around docks and such. Can the trailer parks and marinas deny fishing in their areas? We have always been very curious on the legality of...
  2. C

Nanticoke shoal?

We had dinner at Hoovers Marina the other night and as I was studying the map on the wall I looked at the shoal almost straight out from Hoovers. If I was a fish I would think I would hang out near that shoal. Has anyone ever fished the shoal? Is it dangerous or fairly safe?
  3. C

Tire Reef

Hi guys just wondering what types of fish you catch off the tire reef in turkey point this time of year. Thanks
  4. C

Pike - Bluff Bar, Perch - Inner Bay - Sat., May 28

Duck, We were at the bluffs this afternoon and noticed many dead smelt I believe. Do you know why?
  5. C

Trolling advice needed

Woops almost forgot. Bluffs, I've read can be fun for trolling late spring through to fall. Is the front of Gravelly Bay another good option as well? I am scared of the deep water off the point. Thanks
  6. C

Trolling advice needed

Thanks for all the info you guys. I knew if I posted on this forum the guidance would be beneficial. We've decided to invest in a little kicker motor (thanks Jimmy) and we'll troll at the bluffs with our current gear and look into leadcore and dipsy divers later in the summer. I really like the...
  7. C

Reminder - Inner Bay Sanctuary Now in Effect

Are the east and west edges marked with buoys? We were fishing near EC6 last week but I'm not sure if that is part of the sanctuary or not.
  8. C

Trolling advice needed

My son and I have decided to try deeper trolling this year. We have an 18.5' fiberglass run-about. I was planning on trying pike at the bluffs and possibly further out for walleye or trout if the day seems nice. Would you recommend dipsy divers or should we invest in downriggers? Could we troll...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks